Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Re: OL Tuesday

• untsinguntsing member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear rain/cooler weather, I love you for cooling off my house and helping out my lawn...but I hate you for bringing in allergens with you.  I've been blowing crap out of my head for 3 days now. Dear self, You've got two more weeks. Keep telling yourself that.  
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Jerk-who-almost-hit-me-this morning,Next time you need to get over 3 lanes of traffic, why don't you look in your blind spot before you come barreling into my lane!  It's wet out and you have no idea whether or not my brakes work or if I have good tires.  Now because of you, I probably left half of my tires on the service road from slamming my brakes to not hit you.  I hope you got to your office on time, since you clearly have no regard for other people on the road.-Still freaked out, but glad my car's ok me. Dear Steve,Wow, 2 more months until our 1 year anniversary.  It's amazing how much time has flown.  I hope we figure out a good anniversary present...like say a HOUSE???  :)   I can't wait to start looking again and I can't wait to have a home with you.  -your wife. Dear ears,Why are you stopped up today?  Everything is muffled and I hate that feeling.  :(-me.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Girl who was supposed to buy my vases, You made an appointment with me. I carpooled with my husband yesterday, and he made sure to get off of work early enough so we could meet you. I didn't feel good yesterday and would've rather been at home resting, but I was instead waiting in a parking lot for you. I called you 3 times and left 2 messages. You didn't show and I never got a call or another email from you. THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY TIME. -Ticked off seller.
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh, I would've been pissed, too Cheryl!  That's not cool!
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear sis,Hang in there. I am here for you! Love you to pieces.-Big sisDear Lit class,ONE MORE WEEK! and I will be THROUGH with you and no I will not miss you >:) you suck. And I better pass!-frazzled studentDear supervisor,Thanks for letting me go to lunch earlier than usual to go with my sister to the hospital. -Apple
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ouch Cheryl!  I hate inconsiderate people... ugh. Dear Potential Caterer, You had me at "watermelon gazpacho." Your tasting was so much better than the others we've been to.  However, your proposal is $2K more than the other ones and my budget spreadsheet does not like that.  Can you please work with us on the pricing?  Even a little?Thanks,Foodie Bride.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FIThanks for helping me this past weekend. It really makes me feel better that I don't have to ask you and you volunteer. I love that about you. And thank you for going to the bridal shops with me. I know you didn't want too but the fact that you offered so I wouldn't go alone just makes me happy. your future wifeDear my loveMommy misses you! Lets hope you stay out of trouble today. Fighting with your friends is not acceptable! :)love mommyDear potential photographerI really like your work and your prices. I know your barely starting out but just off the pics you did, they are awesome! And I think maybe your wife is on the knot but I could be wrong. -Me
  • edited December 2011
    Watermelon gazpacho sounds divine!! Dear J, I'm sorry that we've both been bad about getting back in shape, but thanks for recognizing that it's actually a serious problem and we need to do something about it.  Please don't hate me if I suggest healthy meals and they end up tasting like cardboard. Love, Your wife who wants to have more energy for special time
  • stephl3055stephl3055 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear House #1 and House #2, One of you, please be the one.  We were so discouraged when original house #1 didn't work out, that we didn't even want to look at houses anymore.  But you two have made us excited about house hunting again, and we will be seeing you both this weekend!PS, House #2, I would really really appreciate it if you were the one.  Your location is so much better than house #1.  But don't tell him I said that!Thanks,Potential homebuyers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear David,Sorry dinner was overcooked last night :( I guess that's what happens when you don't cook for 7 months. Also, sorry for making you eat boxed dinners but that is what is cheap and that is what I can afford. Plus, it has to be better than all the fast food we have been eating. Maybe not taste wise for you but it's a step in the right direction.-not so great cook :(Dear cooking skills,Where art thou?!?-feels like a failure non domestic goddess
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear allergies,Please leave my face alone.-Girl who just wants to breathe!Dear Knotties,Thanks so much for all of the wonderful photographer recommendations! I am totally in love with Lynn Michelle, and I stayed up until 2 am reading her blog. I might regret it today, but probably not. FI is smitten as well. We're going to keep looking, but if we can wedge her into the budget and she's available, we're hoping to use her!Love, MeDear Email and/or Voicemail,If you could make a message magically appear from an employer who wants to interview me, that would be great.-Graduates in Less than Four Weeks
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear FI,You're the best and thank you for making my bday a memorable one, I really liked my present!  I really hope that this house is the one, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it would be great if we were homeowners by this time next month!! I love you!Your Future WifeyDear Realtor,Thanks for being so patient with us!Me  
  • l33annal33anna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Corey/Gordon,Thanks for moving my baby to a busier store and hopefully promoting him to his own store soon! You guys rock! -Very excited bride-to-be who needs more moola!Dear Baby,Thanks for my laptop! I had the best weekend with you and I can't wait to see you tonight!-Love your future wifey!Dear Zumba,Please don't kick my butt tomorrow!-Excited, ready-to-workout Bride!
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Brother,You're awesome!! Saturday was tons of fun, but we spent way more than we should have, so thank you for helping replenish our bank account!Love,Your little sister  
  • shananaginsshananagins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Apple, get one of these, it has kept me from over cooking things[url]http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=11720307[/url]You stick the metal part into whatever you're cooking and can leave it there, even if it's in the oven.  You set the temp for what it needs to be, and it comes with a chart that tells what temp different meats should reach, then it beeps when dinner is done.  Way better than cutting into the steak to see if it's done :-)
    imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Dear J -Thank you so much for all of your help this past weekend on the invites and favors,  I could have never done it all without you.  You are awesome!  How many grooms would spend an entire weekend making favors?  You are awesome and I can't wait to be your wife...forever....in 87 more days!Love,Your very blessed and greatful wife to beDear potential opportunity -PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come to fruition!!!!  It would be so wonderful to have you and I am praying hard that you are for me!!Sincerely,A very hopeful wife/mother in a few years
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Shannon,That was added to my registry! haha! Not sure how well it would have helped me last night because I made a taco pie casserole thingy but it will help!-AppleDear test,Thanks for not failing me last time. Could we have a repeat tonight please? Kthanksbai.-unmotivated student
  • edited December 2011
    Upstairs neighbors,Your husky, yes husky, that lives ABOVE us has been whining non-stop this morning. She did it yesterday evening from about 6-10, and now she's at it again. You think I am exaggerating, but I. am. not. I really want to throw something through your window.-Your frustrated annoyed downstairs neighbor who wants a house yesterday
  • JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear Chuck,Have fun at doggie daycare today.  Please don't pee in the floor again. Remember...momma can watch you.MomDear Mandy,Are you feeling better?  I know your show opens next week. :)Concerned friend.
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Football Season, Please hurry up and start! I am bored without you and baseball is not working. I am waiting to watch you all day saturday and sunday. -Football fanaticDear Teacher,Please make this test easy and I hope you didn't lie to me when I asked you how in depth we need to be. Otherwise you screwed me over.  -Tired studentDear Body,Why can't you go to sleep before 2 am anymore. I tried going to sleep earlier last night since I knew I had to be up at 7. But no, you just wanted to stay up and chill. -Me  
  • edited December 2011
    Dear NicoleYou too? I was just saying to Chris this Saturday how bored I was without football.  Only another month or so!-another football fanatic (even if her college team has seen better days)  
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Jessica,Your new picture is so cute!Dear dog,ARE YOU SICK??? Shut up already!! I am going to run errands so I can get out and not hear you.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear whoever,Should we start a thread for whoever is participating in the siggy challenge?-Curious
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Lauren, Yes I am a huge fan and I hope that Tech does not suck next year since we lost a bunch of our team. But I do like Florida since my parents went there, so I do have another team to cheer on.  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reminder, Apple.  I just posted the thread!
  • JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Dear Allison, Thank you! Dh looks kinda silly, but its better than most pictures he's in. :) Jessica
  • edited December 2011
    Dear grapes that I'm munching on, You are the most delicious grapes I've had in a long, long time.  Thanks for being a delicious snack. -me.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem! I can't help but roll my eyes everytime I see tnickel's picture of that girl in her siggy hahaha!
  • BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Black Eyed Peas,Thank you so much for releasing The E.N.D.!! It makes me seriously happy.Love, Dancing in my Work Chair
  • mist6136mist6136 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Sunday, Please hurry up and get here soon. I want to leave for Maui like asap. Two weeks vacation? YES PLEASE!Love,Excited newlywedDear Body,I know you are still trying to recover from the wedding on Saturday. Please hurry up and get some more energy. It takes everything I have to not fall asleep on my desk at work.Love,Over tired and just exhausted wifeDear baby,I know how tired you are, but you cannot oversleep and be three hours late to work. This must not happen again.Love always,Your wife but not your human alarm clockDear Parents,You are awesome, and I love you! The wedding was spectacular! Love you both, your now married daughter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards