Pennsylvania-Central

Rock the Dress session blogged!!

I worked with the fabulous Shannon Confair (based in Williamsport) for my Rock the Dress session last week. I highly recommend doing this shoot - it was so fun and relaxed, and I got to do things with my dress I wouldn't have done wedding day. I also highly recommend Shannon for anyone who's still trying to find wedding day photographers (or boudoir or RTD, etc) - She's great to work with, and we adore our teasers so far! :) My BFF came along with me and my DH to the shoot in her wedding dress too, and we got re-enact a little "Bride Wars" scene. :) [url]http://shannonconfairphotography.blogspot.com/[/url]
image image
Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12

Re: Rock the Dress session blogged!!

• edited December 2011
    Very cute, Mamie! You two look adorable. The shoes are super cute!!!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    it would be cool to do an after wedding shoot... dunno if FI would be be up for it though. One day with cameras and looking nice is probably enough for him. ^_^
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    k-hart - Thanks! I got those flats at Wet Seal online. They're not the greatest quality but I couldn't resist the yellow! and the bow! Brassy - Yeah, DH wasn't psyched about yet ANOTHER photo shoot, but he held up well!
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    Mamie- love the photos! Shannon Confair did a great job on yours and i loved fran's too. brassy- if you are into it and dont think fi would go for it, maybe you would like to do a trash the dress instead of a rock the dress. my friend did one and it turned out great http://picasaweb.google.com/benmorrisonweddings/DurekaTysonSelects#slideshow/5351498635120858914
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jplath107jplath107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww... I love the pics :) You have had very good photographers from start to finish! I always enjoy looking at your pics.
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jplath - thanks! I've worked with a fair share of photographers this year - it's quite crazy. DH is like "What's next? A Rock the Socks? A Rock the Sweatpants?" I don't think he understands the depths of my love for pro photography! haha
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards