• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
Food and Cakes

Cake topper for slanted cake

My wedding cake is considered a "mad hatter" style cake and the top is slanted. I'd really love to have a a cake topper, but does anyone know where I can find ones that aren't flat on the bottom? I need them to be tilted as well, I guess. I'm thinking about maybe a monogram topper? Has anyone seen anything like this?

Re: Cake topper for slanted cake

  • edited December 2011
    most of the monogram toppers I've seen have picks on the bottom of each letter-therefore you(or the baker) will be able to insert them into the top cake and make them as level as you want, no matter how slanted the cake tier is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards