Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

OL Tuesday

2»

Re: OL Tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Dear worlds time keeper or whoever could make this happen-Feel free to add, I don't know, 5 or 10 hours to each day.  Thanks~Dear xxx-I really hate when you two talk...it just cancels the entire evening.  It's getting annoying.  Thankfully it only happens once a week or two.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Stress, I'm trying to control you, but you continue to creep up. It isn't healthy for any part of me, especially my waistline. Tone it down, k? Thanks, Stressed wife and student Dear MIL, MY BAD that I put the wrong zip code! Get over it. Daughter in law who is close to disinviting you to your son's 30th birthday party!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mist6136,Congrats on getting married! Have a blast in Maui and take lots of pictures to share!-girl ready for a vacationDear Nicole,Since I was born and raised up in PA, I also like to cheer for Penn State.  It's nice on football days at work to have options for the shirts I wear.-Aggie fan hoping for a winning season  
  • edited December 2011
    Mariah- Am I crazy or did the catholic wedding post disappear?  Did I miss something? -Confused
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Frrgrl623, Dirty Deleting (or DDing) is stupid and it's a message board foul.  I'm assuming you're new and don't know this.  No one was rude to you. We were all trying to figure out your situation.  Deleting your post was really ridiculous and not necessary.  In fact, I think it had great information in it (where even someone was trying to help you out by giving you some info about their own officiant) and now we don't have it anymore.  Thanks.  -me.
  • edited December 2011
    I am new at this, and I felt very attacked.  I didn't mean to upset anyone.   I thought everyone was upset at me, so I got rid of the controversy.  Sorry if I offended anyone.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG. STILL. WHINING.
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Mariah, Thanks for your sweet MOD skills. I would not have been so gracious about the DD post. You're my knot herom Em
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! I messed up a compliment... Mariah - KNOT HERO.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't  want you to feel attacked and I don't think you were being attacked, people were just trying to understand where you were coming from...but that's neither here nor there.  I can see why you would misunderstand the posts as being attackful, when actually we were just offering up our opinion.  It's not like we know you or your family and friends and how they would react to you throwing your wedding on a Saturday during football season-only you know that!
  • edited December 2011
    Allison, how long have they left him alone?  That's terrible...Poor thing.
  • JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Allison, you should leave a note on their door that says "when you leave, your dog whines all day." And if nothing is done, then call the front office.  It's always better to be nice and try something first, then talk to the people in charge. Jess~
  • edited December 2011
    I'm guessing they've been at work or something. Here's the thing, so far, someone has always been home because I hear them stomping around allllll day. That's usually what I'm complaining about. This is the first time she's done this, and I don't hear any stomping. It's been going on since at least 10 AM.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Jess. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Jess, I've been thinking about what to do, but since this is the first time it's happened I am going to be my passive-aggressive self and not do anything. However, you can bet if this happens tomorrow and the next day, something will go down.
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Blue Cross Blue Shield,It has now been FIFTY days since my chiropracter has asked for EOB to get me a treatment plan. FIFTY DAYS!!!! wtf?! Get it to them ASAP so I can start paying less money a month!!! I am dying here! GAH! It has also been over 2 weeks since you mailed them a payment with the EOB from Dallas, to Arlington. Either you're lying, or the mail system failed. DO YOUR JOB please.-TICKED OFF!
  • rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Michael's,While I know that technically your policy is one coupon per customer per day, but do you honestly think that me using 6 coupons in one visit is really going to mess with your bottom line? I mean, seriously for every 1 shopper like me, coupon using, there are at least 15 that don't even know what a coupon is. I am in there just about every other day, please let me use as many coupons as I have and you'll always keep my business. Thank you,Thrifty shopper
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bill,While I love you and the BLT popovers you made the other day were to die for, the mess you made was horrific.  You didn't have to use every clean dish and you should have at least rinsed everything off before letting me find it in the dishwasher yesterday.  This is two straight loads of dishes that I have had to re-wash most (if not all) of the load.  I bought soap and sponges for a reason.Your Loving Wife Who is Tired of Doing the Dishes TwiceDear Sally,I love you but you're sick and you have to take the medicine.  Please just suck it up and swallow it.Love, Your Mommy Who Feels Bad That You're SickDear Socks,Sally is the same cat that I took to the vet yesterday.  Stop Hissing at her.  BTW, your time is tomorrow so don't get all snobby.Love,Your Mom Who is Tired of Your Diva AttitudeDear MOH,Thanks for meeting me at lunch today.  It was good to see you.The Best Bride You'll Ever MOH forDear August 24th,Please take as long as possible to get here.A Teacher Not Ready to Go Back Yet
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Amazon,I got my book!! Thank you! I can't wait to read it!-A HP fan just now reading the 7th book
    edited December 2011
    Allison,You'll love it.  I just finished re-reading #6 and now I'm dying to re-read #7.  However, I have no idea where it is.  :-(
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Julie. I started reading and finished through Ch. 3. I think I'm going to read SparkNotes for 6, unless I can find someone to go watch 6 with me. I'm a little lost.
    edited December 2011
    Tell me how you're lost in #6.  Let me see if I can help you.
  • mandasue178mandasue178 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear new job, You are boring as, well, as something really boring, please fix. Thanks, New Employee Dear Foster, Mommy loves you but waking me up at 4 am for no reason isn't ok. Please sleep at night like you used to! Love, Mommy Dear interviewers, Hire me. I need a real job, please. Please. Please. Thanks, Person who doesn't do well acting as a robot Dear Knotties, I hate working because I'm so behind when I get home. Could someone pay me to knot all day? That would really help! Thanks, No longer a bride, but still lovin' the knot!
    Becoming My Mother
    Names for our Currently Non-Existent Baby Anniversary
    Dx: PCOS 3/11
    **TTC buddies with Browneyedhunni85**
  • edited December 2011
    Okay I did read the overview from SparkNotes. I'm really just wondering about a few people:-Prof. Burbage.. did she do anything in Book 6 or does she only appear in 7? I don't remember her.-I just read up on why Scrimgouer (sp?) and Harry don't like each other, but that was confusing because I couldn't remember why.-Okay one big thing I guess, what is the difference b/w the Order and the Ministry?Thanks for your help :)
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allison, The Order of the Phoenix is kind of a revolutionary group who are taking it upon themselves to try to get rid of Voldemort since the Ministry of Magic isn't doing anything to stop him (much less admitting there is a problem). They originated with the rise of Voldemort, and broke up when they believed he was dead. They reformed with largely new members when Harry reported that Voldemort returned and the Death Eaters started becoming active again.The Ministry is the official government organization of the wizarding community. Some members of the Order are employed by the Ministry for their day jobs, but the Order is underground and extracurricular.Hope this helps,Allison
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhhh Thanks so much!!I was reading and I had another question, but now of course I forgot.
    edited December 2011
    Allison,Harry doesn't like Scrimg. because he wanted Harry to tell where Dumbledore had been going off to (while looking for clues about Horcruxes).  Like the other Allison said:  Order people are those fighting Voldemort (mainly from book 5) who believed that the fight was a worthy one.  They could have been ministry people.  I equate the Ministry to Big Brother.  You could have been in the Ministry but not in the Order or vice versa.  Or you could be both.
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards