Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Poll: Movies

DH and I love watching movies on Friday nights. Our DVD collection is getting a bit repetitive. What movies could you watch over and over?Chick Flicks-Date Nights-

Re: Poll: Movies

• edited December 2011
    The two that never get old are The Wedding Singer and A Night at the Roxbury
  • edited December 2011
    I can watch very few movies over and over--I get bored right away. There are a select few, though: Twister Why did I get married The Holiday Any Christmas classic
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • edited December 2011
    Any of the Harry Potter movies.The Count of Monte ChristoAnything with Reese Witherspoon (Sweet Home Alabama for sure)EnchantedDan in Real LifeJust FriendsOffice SpaceWall-EThe PatriotHitchDiary of a Mad Black Woman  
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "Music and Lyrics"Harry Potter movies"Anchorman""Pride and Prejudice""Ghost Town"--it's really funny."Ocean's 11" and "Ocean's 13""Iron Man"
  • edited December 2011
    Mine are pretty much Mariah's list.... except I could add 13 Going on 30, Employee of the Month, almost anything that Kate Hudson is in, The Devil Wears Prada...
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I would totally put 13 Going on 30!  I LOVE that movie.
  • edited December 2011
    Harry Potter moviesLord of the Rings moviesCluePride and PrejudiceShaun of the DeadSuperbadElfStardustThe Nightmare Before ChristmasMean GirlsRatatouille--well, my movie list is really mature...heh.  
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't watch that many movies over and over again because I get bored, but I do like: Anything with Reese witherspoon, Kate hudson or Anne hathaway. Miss congenialty (sp?)Drumline(band nerd in me)There are others but I can't remember all of them right now.  
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh Cheryl reminds me...I like Mean Girlstoo, the Parent Trap, The Princess Diaries, The Lizzie McGuire Movie...I can even handle High School Musical... lol.
  • tnickel06tnickel06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and Mary Poppins!!
  • shananaginsshananagins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Princess BrideShawshank RedemptionTombstoneBenny and JoonNewsiesSmokey and the BanditLittle WomenMoulin RougeFather of the Bride
    imagemy read shelf:
    Shannon (shananagins) Jones's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some of mine that aren't on your lists already:Can't Hardly WaitLove ActuallyTombstoneA Knight's TaleEverafterNever Been KissedJoe DirtNotting HillAnything by Kevin SmithThe Notebook
  • almoyoalmoyo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    These are great! Thanks so much.
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Sweetest Thing!!
  • callie_knotcallie_knot member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One movie FI and I watched recently on DVD that I was surprised we both liked (he thought it would be a chick flick) was Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Very funny!
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moulin RougeChicagoRentRobin Hood:Men in TightsPrincess Brideanything with Jennifer Garner in itPirates moviesNightmare Before ChristmasPS I Love Youanything with Adam Sandler in...well most things I should say lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards