Wedding Etiquette Forum

the lame and not so lame

Re: the lame and not so lame

• DH asked if we made a 2nd date, LOL.LOL...Tell him yes, and next time he can come. I'm thinking we need to intro him and my FI.  haha...maybe they can have a bromance. o.OE - it seemed to be a veg themed day, ugh.I totally read this as "Vag themed day"  lol...too many beers.
  • berry - hope you love the new job, and i'm hoping the chemistry is better.  I know that can make allll the difference between a job you love and hate.  And more money always makes it easier to love! Congrats.
  • I always scroll past pics very fast but your grandfather looks exactly like my grandfather. 
  • holly - that's awesome!  more $ + better job = happiness!astin - haha, bromance!And btw, we're all chicks here...don't we have vag themed days everyday?  Well, I had a pap this morning, so my day def started out all about the vag, lol.  (beer talking)E - sweet!  Think we're related in some way?  ;)
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Lame: Our TV has started making a really annoying high pitched noise and our DVD player doesn't work. Not so lame: Crockpots.  I love crockpots.  It's like dinner makes itself!  Also, ordering post-bar fun books off amazon. 
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Lame:  I can't sleep enough.  I think I'm recoiling from working overnights.  I'll sleep 10 hours at night, then take a 3-4 hour nap in the middle of the day.  It sucks.Not so lame:  My old boss is a fantastic tipper.  I've been helping to clean up the old house I worked at, and at the end he just started doling out cash like it was a card game.
  • Thanks Shan and Sucrets! 
  • lame: my husband is working a lot this week and we have barely seen each other.  we're also stressed because of our pay cuts.  not so lame: we thought he was working thursday night (aka: game night with some friends) but, he informed me today that he is NOT working thursday night so now he can come!

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • We could be, if your grandfather was born in Poland or Russia since that is where they were.  He was born in 1911 and passed away in 2002.  He was also over 6'3'' and that was giant for his generation.
  • Nope, E.  Gpa is still alive and kicking.  Hmm, I don't think I remember where he's from, but he was born in the 20s I think.

• ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    Not so lame: I got my pro pics back today! Lame: I have to get up at 6am, and that's way early for me.
  • Everyone has a twin, somewhere. 
  • gg, why do you have to get up so early?
  • No need to answer, GG, she has to wake up that early to update her pro pics in bio.
  • I think i have a lot of twins.  Everytime I meet someone new or go to a different town or city someone tells me that I act/look like/talk exactly like their cousin or their friend's friend or their best friend.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    E: I just spent a few hours updating them on FB, so I'm hoping to get them in Weebly in a day or 2! Whit: Gotta take my grandpa to the doctor's and then hang out with him for a while. He gets nervous if I don't pick him up an hour before his appt!
  • Everyone has a twin, somewhere. I'm interested in this theory... care to elaborate?
  • Lame: I'm sitting here watching NYC Prep, and yes I recorded it. I can't really explain why.Not so lame: My husband rocks. Every night we run through a crazy list of what I might be able to eat, and when we figure it out he runs all over town getting everything and/or cooking. Lats night he went to three different places to get my favorite strawberry sorbet because I said it sounded good.
  • Mandy -- I was at the grocery store the other day, and there was a girl, who looked a lot like you.  I had to keep reminding myself "it's not mandy... mandy lives in Canadd... why would she be in austin???"But she definitely made me think of you.
  • Haha, E, def...especially with teasers like that in her sig!

• Haha E, her pics are pretty awesome :) gg, that's so sweet of you!
  • I know, it looks like the cover page of the knot showing how to mix BM colors, too perfect.  Elaborating- the twin comment was because Sucrets grandfather looks like my grandfather
  • Everyone has a twin, somewhere. I'm interested in this theory... care to elaborate? I'm friends with my non related twin.  There is a picture of her and I and her sister at my friends wedding (their cousin's wedding) and we looked more like family than them and the bride. One night she was downtown and this guy kept telling her that she is always so nice to him at the bank.  She was like, "what the hell are you talking about?"  He swore up and down she was "the girl at the bank"  Took her awhile to realize that he was talking about me.  lol...
  • Not so lame:  My sister is coming down on Friday to spend the weekend with us.  I am excited because I haven't seen her since our Cuba trip together in March.Lame:  FI and I had a tiff tonight.  He's working out of town Tues-Sat right now so it was all done over the phone and I'm not sure that it got fully resolved.  I know he was still a bit sore about it when we hung up.
  • Yeah, yeah, all you FB besties have all the fun. 
  • E - you know we're going to have a kick a$$ gtg in December!

• I don't care, I'm still pouting about not being allowed to have a FB because of work dbags :(  ::stomps off::
  • You can't have a FB account because of work E?
  • :(

• Ooo, nova, what are your choices?I'm so eating gummy bears right now.  Yummm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards