New Jersey - South

Rose Lafferty

Hey girls. I don't post here often but I remembered people highly recommending Rose in the past.  Does anyone have her contact info? Also does anyone know what range her prices usually are? TIA!

Re: Rose Lafferty

• edited December 2011
    Can't quote prices but her number is 728-7574.
    L'isle Sur la Sorgue, Provence

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here prices are really cheap compared to most places....My girls are taking their dresses there but I'm going to Fashion Stitch in Marlton which is also get's great reviews.  Rose tends to be VERY busy and hard to get a hold of sometimes and I don't want to worry about that with my dress.  I've taken alot of stuff to her though
  • edited December 2011
    My sister just went the other day and is having a hem and the top taken in for $30 if that helps. I have an apt with her monday for my BM dress for a weeing I am in in Oct.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    From my experience, hems, shortening of straps, etc usually cost around $10-$15.
  • nmc0912nmc0912 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! My sisters just need to get their dresses altered and the bridal store was going to start at $100. I'll pass Rose's number to them.
  • edited December 2011
    She's awesome! hem, taken in on the sides and straps, boob cups, bustle spot cleaning and pressed for $75!!! You can't beat the price ESPECIALLY for an awesome job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards