Florida-South Florida

Confession Wednesdays!!!

2»

Re: Confession Wednesdays!!!

• edited December 2011
    I confess...That Miami Social is made up of horrible people who make me want to hurl.That I am so excited for the fact that today is Alissa Birthday!That I am truly looking forward to getting out of town and away from Wedding Planning for the weekend. I just wonder if I'll be able to keep wedding off the brain or not?That I worked out last night and although I felt good about it, I totally hurt my back and now I won't be working out for a few days. Did I do that subconsciously on purpose?That I'm concerned that one of my BM's won't make the Rehearsal. She just booked her flight this morning but wont' get in until 3:30 on Friday. BUT since she booked American, I suspect she'll  be delayed!That this same friend is hopefully having her baby today which I'm THRILLED about, but also I'm secretly relieved that she's not planning on bringing him to the wedding!Ok that's all for now!
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One more (Alissa's post reminded me) I finally told FI I didn't want to change my last name--I almost started crying when I was trying to explain why--and he was ok with it! I feel SO relieved--but I'm really nervous what his parents think  (the three other daughter in laws all took their last name). 
  • edited December 2011
    on the last name thing ..... I am really attached to my last name too and I HATE Dh's last name. BUT... it has grown on me since the wedding and I think its ok to keep your name or to see how you feel about it. Baby steps.... you know? I have not changed my name on any paperwork - except FB - does that count?? lol But I did grab a new email addy on gmail for when I do want to switch in the future. Hard to believe,but my top 3 choices were taken already! and DH has a very uncommon last name.
  • edited December 2011
    Jaime... the plan is to start TTC on our wedding night, but we will see where we are at with this surgery. If the endo is bad we'll TTC asap, if not we'll wait till after the Toronto move :) (Free health care = free child birth = happy Joe. LOL)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's TTC??
  • edited December 2011
    Liss - keep you last name!! I don't blame you for wanting to keep it. I'm getting rid of mine but only because FI's is SO much easier to say & spell, lolJaime - where are you going this weekend??? getaways are the best. Sorry about your back lova :(Tess - TTC is so exciting (Trying to Conceive) - our plan was 6 months post wedding but now that's been moved to 1 year post wedding due to BFF's wedding
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaime, hope you have a blast this weekend! I think you'll be able to keep wedding planning off the brain because of the baby....and then you'll have something else on the brain :) I'm proud of you for hitting the gym, the back is a minor set back. Tess, good luck with the surgery, I will pray for you that everything goes well. I just wanted to let you know that my friends sister had endo pretty bad and they started TTC right away and had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. I am confident the same will happen for you. Alissa, you may feel differently about the last name after the wedding, but you've got time to decide. In the meantime...more cupcakes!Vicki, fb counts! If fb says your married, it must be true.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Court, I'm going to visit one of my best friends (and bm) who had her second child, a baby girl recently. They live in St. Petersburg so were' going to drive out there Friday night and spend the weekend with them. We used to do it all the time but haven't gone much since the engagement b/c our schedule has been so crazy... I can't wait to meet her little girl (3 months) and see her son who's now 3 years old who is just a little love bug! Matt and I adore him! We're just sooo excited. I miss her so much and I am dying to meet this new lil nugget!
  • edited December 2011
    that sounds so fun!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pix!!! :):) Jilly - i agree - facebook = life, hahahaha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Eep! TTC is SO exciting! J's motto for it is "practice makes perfect" lmao.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    LMAO GIRLS! I nee to stop reading and put my mobile down at some point! But I love this post. Courtney: Oh yeah. Amish. No kidding. I'm 22 and I'm not allowed out of my house with my own fiancé unless an adult is with us. He's been unbelievably understanding with all of this, and my parents love him to bits but it's so annoying :| You ladies keep me laughing!
  • rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess!1) Huge shopping problem ( i know I should be saving)2) HUGE SAP for reality tv! Name it and I watch it. I think Miami Social is awesome! GO KENDRA, keeping up with Kardashians.... anything! (I KNOW IM A SAP, i'm suppose to be 2nd Grade school teacher nerd that watches NGeo. NO!!!!!!!!)3) I want to go back to school and get another degree.. I like SCHOOL a lot. (reading books, writing papers, and working on PP). FI said wait after the wedding and see if I still feel the same.
  • rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. I had McDonalds for lunch and the burger never tasted so good! 2. I want to cry every time I see a girl in super cute heels. The doctor hasn't cleared me to wear heels yet, and frankly I can't take the pain when i attempt it. I'm 5'1 and am known as the ultimate heel wearer! FI gives me a look whenever I complain about it because he thinks it's no big deal. but i hate flats, i can't fathom getting dressed up without heels!! i take pride in having the awesome shoe reputation (lol it's silly but i love it)....ok and vent is over :o)3. oh and i have a paper due by next week and I haven't even started my research. I go home and just watch bravo all night :o/
  • edited December 2011
    I am a TOTAL reality TV junkie too- I swear if there was EVER something DH and I might get divorced over it would be my reality TV shows... he hates them. He complained all last night bc it was back to back NYC PREP and Miami Social night. Poor guy!
  • edited December 2011
    lol Gladys, Reality TV is my guilty pleasure... LOOOVE it! I just can't stand the douche bags on most of them ha ha ha. but it's like a train wreck and I can't look away! Rrive, why cant you wear heels??
  • edited December 2011
    I'm super late but I want to play!! 1. I confess that I have had a nervous stomach pain for days.  I am also not hungry.  I don't know why I am nervous, there is nothing to be nervous about!! 2. I confess that I am SO RELIEVED an THRILLED that tonight is Andrew's last night of recording.  He has been writing, recording, and producing an album almost all summer and has been TOTALLY MIA.  It's going to be so nice to have him more involved in this wedding these last days and also have him all to myself for the honeymoon :) 3.  I confess that I want to know where the heck we are going for our honeymoon already - UGH! 4.  I confess that I love Katie and I wish I saw her more :) 5.  Finally, I confess that by knotting right now I am avoiding doing other things such as working and wedding tasks.  Must keep going...
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and the monkey baby!! All the babys in my family are always bald, including me.  My FI's family are little monkeys!! They come out with FULL heads of hair, eyebrows, the works lol.  I can't wait to see if we have a Persian looking baby or a lil Cuban looking baby hehe.
  • rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Foxtrot: I injured my foot somehow, and haven't been able to put any pressure on it. it's better now but a. i can't fit my foot into any of my cute shoes, and b. it still hurts when i try to walk normally let alone have all my weight on my toes from the heels. i was forced to go to DSW and by flats for work. the look on my face was priceless. FI thought it was hillarious.
  • edited December 2011
    aww I'm sorry you hurt your foot.. you poor thing! I hate wearing heels, and live in flats. I would trade with you if I could. Hope you heal up quickly!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL you girls are hysterical!!!I confess...1. That I'm only excited about going back to law school in the fall because it means ill have more access to the internet during the day (i.e., during class) which will mean more knotting! (I'm interning in the courthouse now and don't have a computer, so I don't get online to knot during the day unless I get out early :( )2. After going to Disney for my birthday, and eating all the yummy stuff that comes along with birthdays, I weighed myself and have gained 10 pounds since the wedding (2 months ago). I'm not toooo worried because I had lost 30 pounds for the wedding, and the last 10 we're quick and unexpected...So I'm still down 20! I just need to work on keeping these off too!3. I LOVE my wedding pics...I could look at them over and over again and I want to show them to EVERYONE lol! I have no idea how I'm gonna pick out 150 for the album from the 1200 pictures the photog gave us (he took 6000 total!!!!)
  • citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Late to play as usual! I finally found my workout inspiration again, yayyy. I need to lose the 5 pounds I gained from not exercising/FL trip before we go to the Hamptons!!...it would probably help if I didn't eat the cupcakes we bought today. But I'm celebrating Alissa's birthday. ;)I wish I had more friends here in relationships... it's hard to explain to my single friends that I want to spend the night in watching crappy TV with DH instead of at the bars. And I'm also sad I probably won't be a bridesmaid for a long, long time. I don't see many weddings on the horizon for my BFFs. I want to wear the dress, plan the parties, stuff envelopes, whatever. My mom is so in love with our wedding pictures, she carries them around with her. It's so cute. She cannot WAIT to get her album!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards