Outdoor Weddings

DIY Details- outdoor style?

Hey ladies! So- are any of you DIYing anything in particular? Anything outdoor-specific for your ceremony/ reception?I'm thinking about doing personalized water bottles- but I'm not sure where to buy the labels to print on yet- and I think I'll do our programs in a fan shape.I also think I'll have a basket of summer-products available, since the cocktail hour will be outside, with sunscreen, bug repellent wipes, etcWhat about you guys? Any neat ideas?
Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
Planned Executed

Re: DIY Details- outdoor style?

• I plan on doing the same thing with bug spray and fans/programs. I am also going to have lemonade and sweet tea before the ceremony for them. Yay I am so excited for the new outdoor wedding board!!!!
  • I plan to make program fans as well! Also I've started making tissue pomanders that will line the aisle, as well as the aisle runner. I'm so glad this board is here!
  • I am also doing water bottles and fan programs. Along with lining my aisle with shepard hooks that will hold the flower pomanders that I have started making. I will also be doing a diy monogrammed aisle runner. I'm thinking about doing some yard signs (vistaprint) to show our guests  where to park.
  • I made personalized water bottles and an aisle runner (pics in married bio under details).  We got married in the winter but still wanted to provide water for our guests, and I'm glad we did because it was unseasonably warm.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I am going to provide water bottles for my guests and we have rented a huge tent to provide shade during the ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards