So with the wedding being one weekend out, I do not have too much to do at all.
1. Today I have some stuff to return to the mall. I brought some stuff for my bridesmaids, then found some other cute stuff and now I have to take the original gifts back.
2. I need to clean up the house because my mom is coming in town tomorrow and a clean house and car wash is in order. Especially since she will be using my car all day tomorrow.
3. My mom had a dress made for the wedding so we are going for her final fitting and to look for shoes. She wants to go to the nail shop but I would like to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday.. we shall see.
4. I would also like to go visit my florist to make the final payment on our order so when my brother in law picks them up, everything is done. We shall see if I can fit that in tomorrow. They are closed Sunday!
5. On Sunday we are visiting with my niece, the flower girl, for her to try on her dress. She is super tall for a baby girl so we need to make sure it fits.
6. Saturday morning is our last session with our Officiant ( minister friend of mine). let us pray that she will arrive on time tomorrow and to the wedding!!! LOL
So ladies what are you up to this weekend? Fill us in on your details!