Florida-South Florida

ceremony music recs needed :)

Does anyone have any rec's for an acoustic guitar player for ceremony music and coctail hour? Wedding is in miami.Thanks in advance :)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ceremony music recs needed :)

• edited December 2011
    check foxtrot's bio - she is using a guitarist :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    that's right, I knew I had heard discussion about it before! Thanks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I loved the guy I hired for acoustic guitar. Info and review in my bio.
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVED Bob Folse. www.bobfolse.com . I have all the music he played in my bio under ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    Katie and Vicki do you mind telling me what they charged? You can e-mail me if you prefer. Thanks alpine1976@aol.com
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I believe I paid $400 for the guitarist and the bongo player. Or it may have been $400 just for the guitarist. I like carlos, b/c it is just him and he plays acoustic or with the track. I am not a fan of the track behind the music, I just wanted the sound of the guitar and the percussionist. It was unplugged I guess you can say ...
  • edited December 2011
    Hey Ann,I'm using Scott Marischen but some others that are great are Steve Ramos and Ramon Justica IMO. None play with Tracks. If you go to www.marischenmusic.com you can hear samples of the guitarists.For a guitar DUO... I'm paying $400 an hour. Not sure if you go for solo guitarist what that would run...
  • edited December 2011
    I paid 400 for the ceremong and cocktail hour- so two hours. My wedding was on an off weekend so it might be a little different for a height of the season wedding though. BMcdonald used him and Michi is also using him. I got a lot of compliments. :)
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, Someone was talking about the forest gump soundtrack and i got hooked on a guitar version and since my florals have taken on a more woodsy/garden vs tropical theme I'm am rethinking the steel drums. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RpxWnJyH4 Thought it would be nice for bridesmaids and flower girl to walk down to. Not sure what song we'll use yet but i like the guitar sound better i think.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have seen Bob Folse perform twice and loved him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards