California-Northern

SERIOUSLY?!?

I got absolutely no RSVPs today!!! None, nada, zilch...We are a mere 3 days away from our RSVP date and need almost half the responses back. Even the bridal party hasn't RSVPed...SERIOUSLY?!?
Dancing Through Life
BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker
Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
EDD 10-28-12

Re: SERIOUSLY?!?

• edited December 2011
    Ny goodness!  I don't understand why people don't RSVP.  I hope you get a flood of them tomorrow.  That is so annoying!  and the bridal party should know better!
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man! We put our RSVP date waaayyy too close to the day we have to turn in our final numbers. It's going to be a nightmare!
  • Roni.CedraRoni.Cedra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got 5... but I am still 40 something families out... it is BS if you ask me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Totally BS...we are STILL tracking down a few people and our RSVP date was on the 10th!  We are 10 days away for goodness sake!  I agree with Roni...people are rude if they can't put their name and check a box on something that is already stamped and addressed...ridiculous!  I'm glad you girls feel my pain...no one else thinks it's rude!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Next time I throw a shindig, I'm going to include a little instruction sheet with the RSVP card. It will read... Before you toss this aside and forget about it for weeks on end... 1.Take RSVP card and envelope 2. Check your calendar 3. Check yes or no 4. Stuff and seal into envelope 5. Drop in mailbox ...OR I WILL HAUNT YOU DOWN!!!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • Roni.CedraRoni.Cedra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara! I LOVE YOU! RSVP is the first thing I do... it makes me feel so accomplished... what is wrong with people?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards