California-Orange County

HELPPPPPP

Hellloooo there... Recently got ASKED :) YAY~~~ & we are looking for a wedding/reception in OC. We want an outdoor/beach wedding.. DONT have alot of MOOLA... But want something really spirtual & joyful.. A place that will embrace our love for each other ( ALL of us want that right) SOOOO any suggestions would be a Godsend!!! SOOOOO excited/nervous/stressed... but its AMAZING!!! BTW- Congrats to all of you... I am sure you feel like I do.. Cant wait to spend such awesome plans with you all... YIPEEE for LOVE!!!

Re: HELPPPPPP

• ashley010525ashley010525 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our vow renewl at the OC Sailing and events center. I have some info in my blog about it. Congrats and Goodluck
  • ssscott4everssscott4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh... we are checking that place out on Friday..... I looked at Blog page... AWWWW you are totally hooking stuff up. I love all the things you did for you GIRLS.. WOOT WOOT.... I have been sooo UGH about finding a place, I didnt even think of doing any of that.. THANKS!!! So you are having everything at the place right? Did you have to pay for both rooms? Will you be serving alcohol? I seen pics of what it looks like decorated & it looks nice... Who is is catering? THANKS... I know I have alot of questions.... how exciting for you.. & your fam is beautiful!!!! AWWWWW K, let me know everything when you get a chance :)
  • ssscott4everssscott4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and P.S. Ashley-- - How did you do the bridesmaid cards??? My email is Sabrina.Harris@ocgov.com :)
  • ashley010525ashley010525 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards