African American Weddings

Re: check out this girls bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree it is nice! This heffa has some skills. I wish I could be as creative! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well its detailed as f*k geez..I had to save it in favorites.  I love it!
  • Options
    MrsJJohnson2BMrsJJohnson2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to see it when I get home.. Job blocked the site
    Anniversary
    161image 131image 10image20image RSVP Date August 1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome. I have to bookmark on faves. LOVE...the VIP passes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This girl is just awesome! I saved the site to the favorites and I am gonna try to get inspiration from her. Thanks
  • Options
    braxtongirlbraxtongirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah its the bomb. She spent a lot of hours on that one. Its quite extensive and helpful.
  • Options
    blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO, gotta love the overachieving Asians*. I'm not even planning a wedding anymore but this site could really help with other creative projects. This girl is good. Disclaimer *for those who are lurking and/or don't know me*: It's a joke. Sit your prissy PC a$$ down. Thanks :).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol Blue..that's funny! you know us regular's know ur personlaity by now..lol yes, but damn she def overacheived on this one! I absloutely love it..def an inspiration.
  • Options
    Bambi GrahamBambi Graham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that is one of the best bio's i have ever seen..that girl got skills
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I knew that's who you were talking about before I opened the post!  Girl her bio is in my favorites.  That's prob the best bio I've seen so far. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CTFU @ Blue
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got overwhelmed! LOL! I only looked at a few things and was like...I don't have the time right now. The colors are amazing!!!!!!! I'm glad I've already tied the knot cuz this broad would make me start from scratch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Brobin!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Faboulous!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes I saw her bio about a week ago and she made me step my game up!!! I done made a hair piece and every thing! Pics to come. LOL!!! Tried to make a broach (sp) but failed LOL!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I think I love this girl.  Thanks Brobin.  I love you too for pointing this out to me.  I am ready to get started. 
  • Options
    ChristynahChristynah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very Nice, but she has way too much time on her hands!!
  • Options
    oburrelloburrell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like Cat, I also had to stop looking. It was too much for me. It's very nice, but it's good to know what is your style and what isn't. Extra fancy (and expensive) is not for me. I'm not hating-she did a great job and I'm sure her guests appreciated it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    she's a bad chic!!!...it was so much that I got a headache looking at her bio...LOL!...loved how she & FI were very much into putting together the idea wedding for themselves...all of her (and her BP) work paid off cuz everything looked great in the non-pro pics. blue -- you crazy!!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that was a little bit over the top for me but it was nice!! She does have some amazing skills!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I can say is WOW!  This bio is amazing! 
  • Options
    moorelatoya22moorelatoya22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her BIO is amazing, there is another girl floating around the knot who is also Asian, her BIO is the bomb. I think her colors are red, white and black. TOYA
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i saw this bio when i first join the knot.....thats probably why i dont have my own...lol......its really nice...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards