Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Creating Photo Album's (ex. Blurb/Mypublisher..)

If you have ever done this, what is your experience?  What company did you use (Blurb, Mypublisher, snapfish, etc..)?  How many photo's were you able to use?  Did you find it to be expensive?I would like to put together a album of some of our honeymoon pics.Thanks!

Re: Creating Photo Album's (ex. Blurb/Mypublisher..)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love blurb.. you can be so creative in how u design the books.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how much it cost, but my brother and SIL actually made their own wedding album on MyPublisher.  The quality is just gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used my publisher for my e-pics.  It was very easy to use. There are different templates you can pick from and you just drag and drop your pics. You can have up to 12 pics per page (I think it was 20 pages). For the standard book, you can use up to 240 photos (you can add more pages/pics for extra $$).  It was a lot cheaper than I thought it was going to be (I think $35). I loved the final result.Blurb will give you more options for creativity.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used mypublisher for our guest book and after wedding album and they turned out fantastic. I also used shutterfly for our honeymoon book and that too turned out great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used blurb for my bpics and think it turned out well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I think I will be going w/ blurb, as it allows me to have more pictures!  Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used blurb for my HM pics and I love it.  You can use as many pictures as you want and I got mine really cheap (I found an online coupon code).  I created a book using Shutterfly in the past and it doesn't even compare. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blurb's great. I made 2 parent albums (80ish pics on 60ish pages) for roughly $45...sooo much cheaper than if I had my photog do it. I'm now working on a honeymoon album.Plus, at one point I had a computer problem and they're tech people were helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used blurb and LOVED it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I designed our wedding album with Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 and then uploaded it to shutterfly....was a little on the pricey side, but I did have 100 pages.  It was great because I could design each page however I wanted to with however many pics I wanted as well.  And Corel is not that expensive.  The only downside is it will take some time to create.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards