Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Ugh, frustrated... hoping someone can help!

So we had reservations booked for the Presidential Suite at a local Best Western for both the night before and our wedding night at a really great rate (me and my girls were going to stay there Friday night and then the guys were going to use the room to get ready in Sat and of obviously then we would stay there for our wedding night) but when we went today to finalize some things and pay for both nights we were told that the place is no longer Best Western and as of today they aren't sure if it is even going to continue being a hotel.... um. WTF?!? They're supposed to let us know next week (argh) what the deal is. Seriously annoying.

My fiancé and I are beyond disappointed- we're paying for everything ourselves and I don't think we're going to find anything in our budget that is comparable. The Pres Suite was so awesome- spacious, with lots of ammenities and th guy was going to give it to us for $100/night versus the $199 it was supposed to be! Sigh.

I'm hoping someone knows of a place in the Fairfield/Forest Park/ Springdale/West Chester area that has something like this at a reasonable price... Suggestions?

Where are you staying on your wedding night? I could use some ideas... thanks!

Re: Ugh, frustrated... hoping someone can help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards