Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Wedding Day Kit

So I plan on putting together some kind of kit for the wedding day w/stuff I know I will definitely need, as well as things I might need in case of an emergency. Anyone else doing this? Any ideas what to include? This is what I'm thinking so far:q-tips, bobby pins, deodorant, lip gloss, tissues, bleach pin, safety pins, mints/gum, toothepaste, toothebrush.What am I missing? TIA!

Re: Wedding Day Kit

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would add a needle and thread (both white thread and a thread the color of your bridesmaid dresses).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto pp about needle and thread. I would add: blotting papers to blot shine on your face snacks (lots of brides forget to eat and then feel like they're going to pass out) nail file eye drops (to get the red out if you're a crier (sp?))  
  • Options
    rschuckmanrschuckman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a comprehensive wedding day emergency kit list.  If you give me your e-mail address, I'll e-mail it to you, and anyone else who may want it.  It is verrrrry detailed!  It can be used for brides and wedding planners.  My e-mail address is rschuck23@aol.com.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    abbey&joshabbey&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    amulligan@cms.hamilton-co.org Thank you so much!
  • Options
    dsena111dsena111 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    can you email the complete kit to me as well?  my email is kim_dube@yahoo.com...thank you!!!!
  • Options
    weigllmweigllm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you send it to me as well- weigllm@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to get in on this list!! ekshearer at gmail dot com Thanks a bunch!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on the email list :)  may2brandon@yahoo.com  Abbey, if you like to read, bring a book. I'm sure there won't be much down time, but on hte off chance there is..... be prepared.  Also if you have an MP3 Player or IPOD I suggest adding that to your kit.  I am having all the girls bring a few favorite CD's.  We will also have a tv set up so we can watch movies.  (Its an evening wedding).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would love a copy of that:) abigail.r.vaughn@gmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Club soda (works best for stains- Back in my waitressing days I got a small bridal party.  I got chocolate cake with chocolate and green icing out of her dress).  I also had chocolate in mine.  And I'll just throw this out there... liquor.  My day got much better once I added a little bottle of vanilla vodka to my cokes.... I needed a little tension relief.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay, I just e-mailed the list (from my work e-mail) to all of you that asked for it and provided your e-mail addresses.  Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    abbey&joshabbey&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry this is a bit late - but could you email me the list too?   l_avril at hotmail dot comThanks!!!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm late on this too, could you e-mail it to me as well? Hi_to_IG at yahoo dot com. Thanks so much!Also, I don't know what's on the comprehensive list, but I'm thinking bring some black thread for tuxes too, in case buttons fall off or something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow!  this is a LONG list...guess I should start collecting the necessities!
  • Options
    aWbaWb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am really late getting in on the list, can someone send it to me? schoborgams at hotmail dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too! Me too!frenchteacher08 at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I e-mailed the list to the rest of you!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Could you email me the list as well emierenfeld@gmail.com? Thanks!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    lavrillavril member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d?
    ?BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Beta1(14dpo)=358, Beta2 (18dpo)=1164, HB 107 9/28 and 173 10/12?
    Trying to start our family since 2010
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    sparrow9248sparrow9248 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi...I am the MOB  wrapping up the final details for my daughters  Aug. 29, 2009 wedding. I would love a copy of the list.ksparrow51@fuse.net
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sparrow9248:  I e-mailed it to you.  Good luck!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards