Registry and Gift Forum

HELP! My Knot Website can't find my registry

Ok, so I went to edit my "Registry" page to put a my registry on the page for my guests to click and find gifts but theKnot registry finder (looks for your name in all supported registires) and it can't find the registry with BedBath&Beyond.  Why?  I can find it on the BB&B website.  I know I can put a link to their website but I would like to make it easier for my guests and use the option to add my registry link.  Right now it is only pulling up other registries with similar names and dates.  ugh! please help.

Re: HELP! My Knot Website can't find my registry

• Just open your registry on BB&B from the "give a gift" search and copy the URL, or write that you're registered at BB&B on the website.
  • Ok I had said in my original post that I didn't want to just cut and paste. That looks tacky on the page.

So to those of you out there that have had the same problem but could never get an answer...basically you just have to wait a couple days or so for the Knot to update their website.  It's frustrating but I guess you just have to be patient.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards