Ohio-Northeast

make up artist? or MAC counter?

Hi,I'm looking for a wedding day make up artist who will be able to come out to my hotel (my hair stylist is already coming to me)OR a make up artist/salon that is by the airport.Or I could just go to the MAC counter at Beachwood. Any one with any experiences they would like to share?Any recomendations?What are the going rates? Ithank you in advance,xoangeline

Re: make up artist? or MAC counter?

• edited December 2011
    I live in Akron and using the MAC counter at Summit Mall in Fairlawn. I found Laura and she is freaking awesome.. and comes to the house.. She's done a trial on me and then did a 2nd one the day of my hair trial.. she's emailed me or text me quite a bit and she's affordable. I would recommend the MAC counter! They are experienced and awesome. My Laura is $90 for the day and comes to you.
  • dcunningham2dcunningham2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Ashleigh Albertson and she works at the MAC counter at Beechwood. You can do your trial there for free, and she'll come to you on the day of the wedding. email me for contact info: dcnwosu at gmail dot comHTH!
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm also using Laura from the MAC counter at Summit. She did her free trial on me and I loved it! Then, she's coming to me the day of!!! Def. use someone from the MAC counter!
  • edited December 2011
    Ramona at the Chanel counter at Beachwood Nordstrom is AWESOME!  We used her on my wedding day, and there are a few others on the board that have experience with her.  Definitley check her out, Ramonad.com!  I should have a married bio with more photos in the next week or so!  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Ashleigh Albertson as well - best of both worlds - MAC counter talent plus she will come to you!  I can give you pricing details if you need it.... I just booked her.maureen.soeder@gmail.com
  • bparinebparine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another rec for Ramona!  I just had my trial with her on Wednesday and it came out great!  She does amazing work.  www.ramonad.com
    B&D 09/06/09 image image
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    email Donna Martinko -dmartinko@verizon.net She is very reasonable and will come to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards