Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

WFL? I'm hungry! soooooo hungry...

After Kris's post abou the taco joint, I'd love nothing more than 5 or 6 crispy tacos with hot sauce...but that can't happen...What are you all having?

Re: WFL? I'm hungry! soooooo hungry...

• edited December 2011
    An air sandwich...I'm 8 days away
  • edited December 2011
    Seriously?  You should eat something.  Not eating will actually make your metabolism slow down.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL!  I'm having a grilled chicken salad and fruit.  I really want enchiladas YUM
  • edited December 2011
    I have a Smart ones, Three cheese ziti...and probably a sugar free jello since those are only 10 calories!   And for a snack later on, I've got a nice bag of red grapes waiting for me.
  • edited December 2011
    Mmm grilled chicken salad.  That sounds so good!
  • edited December 2011
    speaking of taco joints.... http://www.dallasfood.org(don't kill me!)I'm having a lasagna and chicken lean cuisine in about 5 minutes.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinkin' Sub Hub. I've been eating in all week and the stuff here is boring. That three-cheese ziti sounds amazing! I love the one at Olive Garden but it's so expensive. I'll have to get one next time I'm at the store.
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cherrylll, I've had to cut back the dallasfood.org and chowhound visits when i started eating healthier (i refuse to call it dieting) for the wedding.  It's tough!
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Three-cheese ziti is my favorite smart ones... I'm starving and am about to go have lunch with my mom.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having appetizers at my menu tasting.  And I'm praying that they're good.
  • edited December 2011
    I have to try the cheese ziti
  • Dreynol1Dreynol1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fajitas and margaritas! Its not really on the healthy side but my fiance's office is throwing us a shower this afternoon. Mariah,The three cheese ziti smart ones is my favorite! Its delicious.
  • edited December 2011
    Dreynol, that's so cool about your work!  Have fun at your shower!  And enjoy those margaritas!
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Atm, I am eating red velvet cake(totally homemade) as it's a coworkers  bday tmrw(everyone gets a cake on their bday :D)I am about ot leave for lunch which I will make at home...either a PB&J, corn dogs or I might make an egg sandwich! Then I am going to pick up a Banana Cream Pie yogurt on the way back for a snack later.
  • edited December 2011
    Red Velvet is my FAV!!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Healthy McDonalds chicken nuggets and super sized fries...wish I had something better...
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing yet... DH is meeting me for lunch downtown and he's still about 25 minutes away.  I'm so hungry... normally I eat around 11.
  • edited December 2011
    Just had a Firehouse sub. Yummy.
    Click Here for Bio Image and video hosting by TinyPic Married June 12, 2010!
  • kris928kris928 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL...sorry Mariah!! FI came to visit me, so we went to Jorge's and I had a chipotle chicken caesar salad...it was delicious!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a 30 minute run on the treadmill and a side of 20 minutes on the eliptical in the gym downstairs.....now I'm back at my desk eating a butternut squash ravioli lean cuisine (it's new!). I agree, the three cheese ziti is awesome....that is what I had for lunch yesterday!
  • edited December 2011
    Probably about this time last year I remember buying butternut squash ravioli lean cuisine (although that was in DC, so maybe the markets are different).  It was definitely my fav!
  • edited December 2011
    Lindsay, how long do you get for lunch??  Do you shower afterwards???
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and since my selection at the restaurant for lunch wasn't mind-blowing, I decided it was worth trying the craziest looking dessert on the menu:  a cake composed of angel food, devil’s food, peanut butter mousse, and milk chocolate ganache, with raspberry purée.  Now I'm overwhelmingly full - it just sounded so crazy I wanted to know what it tasted like.  Folly!  It was very tasty, but I should have gone for something lighter.  Oh, well.  I'll hardcore it at the gym today.
  • edited December 2011
    I took a hour and a half today but I came in 30 minutes early.  My boss is pretty flexible as long as I get my work done.  The onsite gym has a full blown locker room with shower so I use that - I just don't wash my hair.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, ok...that's a pretty cool set up!  I'd love to be able to take a little bit of a longer lunch and be able to work out!
  • edited December 2011
    yeah, today was the first time I've used the gym at lunch and it actually worked out well - now I can just go home afterwork and relax.  I probably wouldn't do it any other day than Friday's though.  We can wear jeans/capri's/shorts on Fridays....if I had to put on work slacks and a blouse after working out, I would not like it so much! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards