Virginia-Richmond

Poll: Where did you get your cake?

1) Where did you get your cake? 2) Did it taste as good as it looked?

Re: Poll: Where did you get your cake?

• edited December 2011
    1) A Cake to Remember (Kara Buntin)2) Yes!! Was delicious!! Many guests have told us it was the only cake they've ever had at a wedding that was gorgeous AND tasted good.
  • edited December 2011
    Jean Jacques in Carytown It was very good, a lot of the guests had good things to say about it.  I am not a big cake person myself, but I thought it was good.
  • KrisCy777KrisCy777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Kara at a Cake to Remember also! We just did our tasting and its SOOO good. I've only heard good things!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to use Kara at A Cake to Remember also.  A friend of mine used her and the cake was beautiful AND delicious!
  • megglemoomegglemoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baker's Kitchen in Midlothian is good and affordable, and their work (pictures at least) is beautiful.  Ultimately I ended up going with a friend of my matron of honor's husband to throw a little business her way, but if I hadn't found out about that connection, I definitely would've gone with Baker's Kitchen.
  • laurenc192laurenc192 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! You all are awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Carolyn with Kalico Kitchen. Great price! Tasty and moist cake & icing!!! Our guests are still talking about the cake :)
  • edited December 2011
    http://thewilliamsbakery.com
    Great looking cake and taste great plus good cost too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards