Flowers

KNOW WHO YOUR FLORIST IS BUYING FROM!!

Soon to be Brides!!! This is really important.. When you are trying to decide on which florist to use, ask them who do they buy their flowers from. If they tell you Greenleaf, you are taken care of!!! You want to check out this place out with your florist.. They are so great!!! They only use quality flowers so you don't have to worry about your flowers turning to crap on your special day!! I found out that some florist go to other wholesale warehouses and buy old product because it's cheaper and they end up making a quick buck because you have already put down a deposit!! My best friends sister recently went to work for an event planning company so I have been hearing horror stories over the past few weeks about flowers... Trust me, you can go to Greenleaf with your florist and you can see what everything looks like for yourself!! Believe me, you want to see what your choice flowers are looking like because you can find something that may look way better when you compare them :o)

Re: KNOW WHO YOUR FLORIST IS BUYING FROM!!

• edited December 2011
    Is Greenleaf a town specific wholesaler? Where are you? I am a florist and have never heard of Greenleaf... we don't buy old product, especially for weddings!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards