Missouri-Kansas City

Hairstylists/Makeup near CCP?

Hi All! I have had great recommendations on this board so thank you! I am currently looking for someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding near Country Club Plaza. I have been fortunate to have a generous budget (but I realize cost doesn't necessarily equal quality) so that isn't a factor. I was hoping for a salon so that my mothers and grandmothers can come too and we can all get it done at once. Though I will consider people that would travel to my hotel. Thanks!

Re: Hairstylists/Makeup near CCP?

• edited December 2011
    Skyline salon in the Crossroads area is great. Arlen is one of the owners and he did our hair (came to our hotel). For makeup, Lisa at Shu Umera at Halls is great. She also came to our hotel.
  • edited December 2011
    Breanna Borlase with BeChic does an awesome job. I'm getting married in 11 days and she is doing my hair and makeup as well as my entire bridal party. She's awesome. Did my make-up and hair for my engagement pics and I felt like I was going down the red carpet. She travels to you and makes you feel incredible! She's worth checking out!    816-810-3145 is her cell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards