Ohio-Northeast

Travel agent?

Does anyone have a recommendation? I'm trying to plan a trip to London/Edinburgh, Scotland during October and I'm overwhelmed by the international aspect. Plus I want to save as much money as possible! TIA for any help!
imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Travel agent?

• gavinma17gavinma17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I were set on finding the best price on our own for our Hawaii HM.  However, we decided to go see a AAA travel agent my grandparents suggested.  She was able to get us our hotel and a rental car for half of the hotel price we found online.  Her name is Cindy and she works at the Strongsville AAA location across from Southpark Mall.  She also just planned my grandparents trip to Italy.  Good luck!
  • CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in Cincinnati but I love my travel agents she works through email never ever seen her in person but she has booked a few trips for friends and family. Her name is Kate and her phone number is 513-821-7766 and her website is www.wyomingtoursandtravel.com you can also email her. If you go with her tell her Erica from September 2010 recommended you.
  • jchapman330jchapman330 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    totally irrelevant, but I noticed you had on a BG shirt in one of your profile pics...are you a grad? If so when?
  • michelle1433michelle1433 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Patti Harb - Tell her you were referred by Steve & Michelle. She has booked 3 trips for us  (including our honeymoon) and is soo helpful and nice! She always finds the best deals and has been everywhere herself so she can recommend nice places to go. 330-273-2503. email: jbharb@adelphia.net
  • dcunningham2dcunningham2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!jchapman330 - Yes, both DH and I are BG alum! (that's where we met!) He graduated in December 2005 and I in May 2006. I still try to get back there at least once a year, usually at homecoming. Do you currently attend or are you an alum too?
    imageimage

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I can't help with a travel agent rec (I've done the planning myself for my European vacations), but I would definitely recommend that you check out the Rick Steves guide books.  They have tons of great recs for local hotels and restaurants, as well as general $$ saving tips. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards