South Carolina

Wedding Planners

Hello everyone I'm a new to this site and I am currently look for a wedding planner or opinion on if one is even needed.  I have done party planning before just not a wedding so I think I need help, so can anyone recommend a good one that is affordable.

Re: Wedding Planners

• CoffeejunkieCoffeejunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you located?  I am using By Invitation Only...Event Planning & Design www.murphyweddings.com in the Columbia area.  My wedding is November- but so far it has been a great experience.
  • edited December 2011
    We live in Greenville however our wedding is at Myrtle Beach.  So we are looking for someone in either area.
  • edited December 2011
    hey...i'm normally on the nc boards but was checking out the sc board out of pure boredom! Saw your post...you should check out my wedding planners...they service all of the carolinas for destination weddings and are offering great rates.  They are on the knot...BLUSH under NC wedding planners.  Or you can email me if you have any questions too...megbarrie at gmail.  hth!!
  • edited December 2011
    We used B&R Events http://www.bandreventssc.com/ for our wedding and we were very pleased with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards