Pennsylvania

Hair stylists in Scranton/Clarks Summit area?

Hey ladies!  My FI and I are getting married in the Scranton area, and I'm looking for a hair stylist.  We actually live down in Hershey, and I'm not from Scranton- do you have any recommendations?  I appreciate your help!

Re: Hair stylists in Scranton/Clarks Summit area?

• sweetpea0911sweetpea0911 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joseph Trovato's in Dunmore/Scranton.  They're apparently pretty awesome - that's where FI goes to get his hair done (highlights and such).  They're pretty reasonable, too - usually costs him $25 to get his hair washed/trimmed/highlighted.

Good luck! =]

***raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways***
    oh noes, sweetpea UPDATED her planning bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    RejuvenEssence. Their website is nepaspa.com. They have a salon in Scranton and they told me they are building one in Clarks Summit as well. I went to their Wilkes Barre salon for my hair and makeup bc I was in wedding. I liked them so much that I booked the Scranton salon for my wedding party. Where are you getting married?
  • edited December 2011
    I've had some good luck with Alexander's in Scranton
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help!  We're getting married at the Inne of the Abingtons, in Dalton, but we're staying in Clarks Summit.  Are you from the area, whiskers?  your tag says Colorado- we're going to Vail for our HM!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from the Scranton area, but I moved to Colorado in May. I have never been to Vail, but I heard it is beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I booked a hair trial with Rejuven Essence tomorrow (and probably makeup as well).  Thanks for the recs, I'll let you all know how it goes!
  • edited December 2011

Just an update- the hair was fantastic (I'll PIP later when I get home) and the makeup was awful.  I refused to go back to FI's house to see his parents until we stopped at a grocery store and got some makeup remover for my spider-ish mascara eyes.  The idea was there, but the look was nothing like the pics I brought with me.  Sweet makeup lady, but, yikes. 

Like I said, hair was awesome- it came out exactly how I wanted it!  I saw a lot of ladies come out with great haircuts, too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards