Wedding Etiquette Forum

Quick! Someone email E!

Cause this post you made makes me want to vomit:No, it isn't childish and time is money for someone in finance. When I made my last response, my client call right after generated a sale that gave me $9800.00 comission. Tell me, how long does it take you to make $9800.00? Many people here know what I do for a living and especially on a Monday, it is very busy. They were considerate enough to email me. I don't think you can identify with that because most people wouldn't email you here if you begged them. This is one of the snobbiest, dumbest things I have ever heard in my life.  Aren't you special.  You make a shiit-ton of money, and are clearly better than everyone.  Too bad it can't buy you a decent personality.

Re: Quick! Someone email E!

• Seriously, stuf, I'm reading now while I'm having lunch.  I commented that time is money and she said I was being childish.  Time is money in my business and wasting it earlier on her was not worth it. 
  • It's on the top of page 2, dani.  A page to Mrs.E. from P2.
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Here Dani, it is from this, based on P2's comments on FFF and my response, she apparently can't take what she attempts to give-  http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61530623&forumid=9
  • Oh, I love the "how long does it take you to make $9800" comment. Why does she think she is SO much better than EVERYONE here?
  • apparently can't take what she attempts to give- HAHAHAHAHA. MrsE just can't take what's said about her. EVER. She gives me a hard time about defending myself...she defends herself FAR more than I do.
  • According to you, the comment was childish, it isn't to me.  I am in the money business and time is money.  If it isn't down time like now, it is wasted responding to your crap when I could be making sales. 
  • according to me, it's childish to be emailed if someone is paging you on a wedding board. Especially because obviously this person knows you work in finance and Mondays are busy. You chose to come here after reading you were paged - I didn't waste your time, you wasted your own time.
  • $10,000? Thats it? Psh, I make that in one night. I'm a high class hooker!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Responding to your comments were a waste of time, it is my prerogative what wastes my time and what doesn't.  People email me all day and it was my choice to respond when I did.  It wouldn't have been such a waste of time if you actually were entertaining instead of trying too hard to be a biitch. 
  • You still need to take some of that commission and have some lessons in manners.  No one gives a crap about how much you make, it isn't impressive, and every time you bring it up, you look more and more like a stuck up, better than everyone, wench.  There was zero reason to bring money into it.Frankly, I am so beyond tired of your attitude here.  You have everyone cowed into believing that you're some sort of miraculous goddess who finds things out about people and uses it to bully them into obeying your every whim.  Enough is enough. 
  • Jessjo, that was in a ten minute conversation.  I have days that make many times that.  Too bad there are taxes and fees assigned out. 
  • Responding to your comments were a waste of time...Just curious, why respond, then?
    Kailyn Jean Born August 6, 2011 (3w6d early) imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Planning Bio
  • Responding to your comments were a waste of time, it is my prerogative what wastes my time and what doesn't.So... why are you getting annoyed with her when you decided to waste your time on her? You could have just ignored it and go on about your business.
  • Time is significantly more important than money.  Sadly this is a concept people don't often realize.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Oddly enough, this post has not changed how I feel about MrsE in the slightest...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • things never change...
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • People email me all day Oh right, because I culd never get anyone here to email me, even if I better...It wouldn't have been such a waste of time if you actually were entertaining instead of trying too hard to be a biitch. I'm not trying to be a biitch. I'm saying what's on my mind. Keep trying, E. I love the "you couldn't do this", "you don't make that" attitude today. Really makes you sound 14. I know you are...but what am I....classy.
  • I make 9800.00 dollars every second.  Bill Gates has nothing on me.  I'm just that awesome sqquuuuuueeeeeeeee.What a snotty thing to say E.  No one gives a sh*t how much money anyone else makes.  This is an internet forum.  Real life circumstances are irrelevant.   Sadder than that is someone running to email someone else when something is said about them on the interwebz.  Its the internet guys.  Maybe take a step back and unplug for a while.   Some people are getting a little too over invested. 

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Because your manners are impecable?  I have very good manners, if someone wants to comment about my time being worthless, I am going to show the value of it.  My time is very expensive.  I have never until that comment, ever, posted a dollar amount for anything.  I have never posted my budget, the price of my home, my income, or anything else that many people here have posted.  To you, it is bragging that I have nice things and go nice places but it isn't bragging to me when I am just discussing things like everyone else.  You need to stop being such a jealous person.  People choose to like me or not, I really don't care either way.  I think that bothers you and P2 more than anything, that I don't look for validation from anyone. 
  • seriously, no one cares how much money you make. Your talking about it sounds ridiculous, and you're clearly using it to make yourself look better. It's not working. Besides, does that mean you make $9800 every minute? My fiance used to be in equipment sales. He made $27,000 one day. Does that mean that happened every day? No.
  • Its the internet guys. Maybe take a step back and unplug for a while. Some people are getting a little too over invested. This. East is always right.
  • Verona, I love your new sig picture.  Well, it might not be new, but its new to me anyways.  Great shot.

"Whatever East. You're just mad I RSVP'd "lame" to your pre-wedding sleepover."
  • Wait. P2 and Amoro look for validation?wtf?

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • I, for one, am not in the slightest bit jealous of you or your life, home, career, or $9800 commission. I don't get jealous. I really don't. And saying that others are jealous of what you've got is beyond absurd. I hope you feel better about yourself by saying that.
  • thanks Eastie, it is one of my faves. I kind of look like a predator in it though. Oh well! xoxo
  • To answer that question: several months. It takes me several months to make $9800.
  • Yes.  I'm so incredibly jealous of you E, I can barely stand it.  Get a grip.  If that's what makes you feel better, that's fine.  However, you always talk about money in some way.  Generally, I ignore it because people talk about things they have all the time, it doesn't matter.  However, you went incredibly over the line, right up into snob-ville with that one, and it really annoyed me. 
  • Wading you are way to logical for this argument.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• p2, STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO SEE THINGS YOUR WAY. you are evil and make me cry and I my therapist says you have a negative impact on my life's outlook.
  • Planning a wedding is one of the coolest things we as women get to do in our lives I find this statement to be really sad. That's all. ...I don't find that to be sad at all. I don't think she is saying it like its the best thing she's ever done, but usually people plan their wedding for an entire year, and the symbolism of the ceremony uniting you and your husband in marriage IS or should be one of the best moments of your life (not the best, one of the best). I don't think she meant it in a "this is all I have to look forward to" kind of way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards