California-Northern

I'm Back! With PICS!

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well!  We just got back from our wedding and honeymoon - it was all so great!!!And our photographers already have some of our pictures up in a slideshow: www.blaineandbethany.com/slideshows/anhmatthewA few things-- having a day-of-coordinator was the best decision we made- having our first look and taking lots of pictures before the ceremony allowed us to have SO many more pictures in so many different locations and we don't regret it.- I forgot to re-apply lipstick and makeup during the night, no big deal, but I would recommend asking one specific bridesmaid to be in charge of it and remind youWe had such an amazing time!  Vendor reviews soon![IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/10n7rzt.jpg[/IMG]

Re: I'm Back! With PICS!

• edited December 2011
    This link might be better: http://tinyurl.com/n5cdc4
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous and I haven't even gotten through it all yet!!
    Living our Happily Ever After
    Bio updated 8/6/10 with a few pro pics
  • edited December 2011
    Ok so I have gotten through more of them and you and your wedding are absolutely beautiful! The purple is stunning and everything is gorgeous! The photographer did an amazing job with the pics and you did an amazing job with the wedding!
    Living our Happily Ever After
    Bio updated 8/6/10 with a few pro pics
  • LiLKrssyLiLKrssy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    watched the whole thing..... BEAUTIFUL
  • edited December 2011
    Pretty!
  • YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such beautiful photography!  You look so happy and the attention to detail is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely Amazing! And Your flowers are beautiful!!
    ~ Jasmine & Ryan 10/3/09 ~ ]
  • jackelbridejackelbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved your ceremony set up! Sooo pretty! And you looked gorgeous!
  • DGdancerDGdancer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS! I hope my wedding turns out as beautiful as yours did!:-) Congrats!
    Dancing Through Life
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Married August 22, 2009-TTC #1 since 1/11
    Dx PCOS and Hypothyroidism in 2004, SA 5/11-Excellent!
    Cycle #1-6-Anovulatory:(
    Cycle #7-metformin+clomid+acupuncture-BFP!!!
    Beta#1(16dpo)-101, Beta#2(18dpo)-240, Beta#3(22dpo)-1,255
    EDD 10-28-12
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations.Fabulous!  You are absolutely stunning.  Amazing wedding.  :) 
  • sm23sm23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anh - you look stunning and happy, and your photos are gorgeous! Congratulations! It must've been such an amazing day.
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful photos!!!  Congratulations, and I hope to "see" you over on the nest!! :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You looked stunning and everything was super gorgeous!  =)  I think one of my high school friends was at your wedding!  haha  =)
  • edited December 2011
    Wow everything turned out beautifully!
  • edited December 2011
    Just beautiful!  Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, I couldn't wait to see them! Everything was so gorgeous, you looked stunning, and everyone looks like they had a blast. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked AMAZING!!  The pics are wonderful, and you looked stunning!!!  Purple is my fave color, so definitely loved all of that!  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything was gorgeous! EVERYTHING!
  • lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK i can't get any of the links to work, im sure im just having issues. The ones i can see look absolutely beautiful!! congratulations to being married!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Absolutly beautiful =)
    imageimageimage
    Jeff and Lindsey 10.02.09
    **Baby Dust to my BFPBs FlyPink (Noah is here) and Maleigh (Mason has arrived)**
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!! You looked beautiful!! The whole event was stunning!!! I hope mine turns out as good!!!! :-)Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Very beautiful. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I love the pic of your husband hugging his mom...those are always  tearjerkers. Looking through the pics makes me excited for mine to come.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, i couldn't wait to see ur PiX either!! OMG, everything was SO BEAUTIFUL!!! U looked GORGEOUS!!!!! Everyone looked like they had an amazing time! =)
  • edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!  Congratulations - the pictures are awesome, and you look so beautiful!  Both you and your husband (and, shoot, everyone else in any of the pictures, too!) look SO happy!  =)  I haven't gotten mine back from the photographer yet, but the non-pro pics that we've seen so far have been really good!
  • edited December 2011
    GREAT pictures!  Every last detail looks stunning!Were your cupcakes from That Takes the Cake?  I'm using them and thought I recognized the stands! :)-Alex
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!! =) alexhart - you're right, they're from That Takes the Cake! Keisha was great to work with! Our favorite was the Prom Queen - it's AMAZING!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!  The pictures look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!  It looks like everyone, particularly the two of you, just had the greatest time.I especially love that you were able to take a bunch of classic pics in the city (because really, this city is just awesome).  And p.s. great idea to have MOH hold your veil during the ceremony!  Kept in under control in the wind and made for extra beautiful ceremony pics.  Love it all!
  • edited December 2011
    anhngo -- Sorry to drop in (I'm actually an Ohio bride), but I saw your post on The Dress about a reception dress and then saw your bio and pro pics in your siggy! I loved all of it and congratulations! Everything looked beautiful! I wasn't sure if you checked that board regularly so I found your post on this board. Eeps, hope that doesn't sound stalkerish...lol. Can I ask you where you got your reception dress? I *love* it!
  • edited December 2011
    THANKS Alko!!! I'm blushing! =) The short dress I wore is from BCBG, believe it or not! It's not in the stores anymore, so I don't know if you'll still be able to find it. I wouldn't mind giving it away for cheap if you love it! Also - BCBG has new white short dresses at saks.com that are SUPER cute as well, check it out! I'm thinking the short one with blooms at the top and a black band. Good luck with your planning!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhh, thanks! I love BCBG but sometimes the price tags scare me away. :P I saw the one on saks website, and it's cute too! I'm Chinese-American, and my mom thinks I should follow that tradition where you change multiple times during your wedding, so I'm planning on changing into a qipao from my white dress, and then into a white reception dress towards the end. I'd hate to ask you to part with it, but if you wouldn't mind considering it, I'd definitely be interested in the details! My email is alicek529 AT gmail DOT com. Thanks so much!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards