South Carolina

***carolinakristen***

I just read your post about the lady downtown that hand painted the wine glasses for your bridesmaids. Do you have her contact info available? I love this idea!! Thanks in advance.

Re: ***carolinakristen***

• edited December 2011
    My FI's mom works downtown in the market...I can get the information for you today when we go down to pack up.  I know her name is MaryLou and she works in B building (which is the second one).  She's usually there on Mondays, but I can find out which other days she works and other contact info!
  • edited December 2011
    Autumn - Her name is Mary Lou Ranson.She doesn't have a website, but she works in the market Monday through Saturday.  If you want her # or address or something, email mekhayes922 at gmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    YGM!! Thanks a million!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I also have bought items from her and they're great!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm late to this post- I don't check on here as often as I used to. Looks like the girls handled your question though. Page me if you need anymore information for Mary Lou. She also did custom painted pint glasses for the groomsmen, which turned out awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    I had a horrible experience trying to find Mary Lou! I called her on Monday and left her a message about what I wanted and to be sure she would be downtown when I went. Well I didn't hear back so Tuesday after work around 3:30 I headed to her station and she was gone! Another vender told me that she packed up as soon as it started to rain. (it was beautiful at that time). So then on Thursday I called again with no answer, and decided I'd use my lunch break to go down and find her. Again, she wasn't there! Someone told me she works the 'night market.' Well they're only running til about 5:00 pm so what does that mean?! I swear both times I went her table was the only one empty. ;( Bummer! She finally returned my call late Friday but at this point, I've decided I'm just going to paint the glasses myself! I'm sure she does a beautiful job but all of that searching with no results was alot of effort! It's definitely no one's fault for recommending her, I just ended up with bad luck on this one. I think it's a sign it wasnt meant to be!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards