Indiana-Indianapolis

Anyone have an Indy DJ Recommendation?

Hi Indianapolis Area Brides:Anyone have a DJ that was affordable and great?Thanks!!Kelly

Re: Anyone have an Indy DJ Recommendation?

• Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Electric Avenue- $375 for 4 hours.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!When is your wedding?   Did you get some referrals for him? 
  • Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding isnt until 6/19/10.  Someone refered me to him, believe it was lynevans.  she just got married 7/18/09 and will give reviews later.
  • edited December 2011
    see my link in siggy
  • edited December 2011
    Check with Wes at: http://www.event1dj.comI don't know about his pricing, but he's a great guy and wonderful to work with.jake@dajaviewphoto.com  
  • AjaKareemAjaKareem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wes with Event 1 Djs just did my wedding on Saturday and was absolutely amazing! Definitely check him out.
  • uliciousulicious member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://indianapolis.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana-indianapolis_anyone-indy-dj-recommendation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:611Discussion:10332864Post:61540195">Anyone have an Indy DJ Recommendation?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I booked Electric Avenue- $375 for 4 hours.
    Posted by Luvngrl247[/QUOTE]
    Hello I AM  a D.J. in Indianapolis I am very affordable right now my rates are 250 per 4 hours. I am on time and very very professional. I have a wide varity of music and good equipment. I am available for hire immediatly. Please let me know if I can help you out by being your D.J. Please contact me at 317 525 1838 or email birdsproduction@yahoo.com I know you will enjoy my services I am very good at what I do and I want to make your event the best. Thank you for considering me. I have over 15 years of experience and would love to help you out. Thank you
  • HELLO LADIES I AM A PROFESSIONAL D.J. IN INDIANAPOLIS AND I AM VERY AFFORDABLE. MY RATES ARE 250 PER 4 HOURS. I HAVE OVER 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND HAVE ALL THE MUSIC YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. I AM ON TIME AND I KNOW HOW TO MAKE YOUR EVENT ONE TO REMEMBER. I CAN MEET WITH YOU AND TALK ABOUT YOUR PLANS. PLEASE CALL ME AT 317 525 1838 OR EMAIL ME AT birdsproduction@yahoo.com   I KNOW ALL TO WELL OF HAVING THE RIGHT D.J. FOR YOUR EVENT, I TOO JUST GOT MARRIED LAST YEAR AND HAD A GREAT DJ...  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING PART OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY..THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards