Wedding Woes

MOH Drama - *PLEASE HELP*

Ok....this is probably going to be long, but I'm really stressed out. My fiance and I got engaged this past September. The whole thing was PERFECT, except...I made the mistake of asking my entire bridal party that night. I do admit my mistakes as you can see. What I didn't realize is that my MOH (my FBIL's GF) would suddenly snap. Our whole relationship has changed. We don't talk anymore, and when we do we fight. I purposely don't talk to her about the wedding to make sure that I don't give her wedding burn-out and the latest of her crazy antics was telling me via text message (in the middle of an arguement) that my fiance and I are settling, unhappy and getting married miserably.  She apologized the next day, but I honestly don't know what to do! I'm at my wits end and can't see a positive solution to this any way I look at it. I, as well as several other people, are terrified of what she will do on the wedding day. She doesn't necessarily have her life together, she's older than me, has 2 kids and isn't happy in her relationship...so I'm not sure if it's jealousy or what, but something needs to happen! **PLEASE HELP**

Re: MOH Drama - *PLEASE HELP*

• mrs_jeffsonmrs_jeffson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would ask her to step down. I just went through this with my MOH and I had to do it with 1 1/2 weeks to go before I get married. This way you will save yourself the stress it will cause and she can still come and enjoy the wedding if you work things out, but if you dont work it out you wont regret not doing it sooner. I get married in 5 days and it was the best thing I could have done for myself and I wish I wouldn't have asked on the first night too. Dont burden yourself with why she is feeling the way she is - if she is really your friend she will understand and be there for you even after you ask her to step down.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards