Missouri-Kansas City

Need Officiant help

Hey ladies.I need some help finding a n officiant. We would like a nondenominational ceremony. I can't find any info on ks JOP... did anyone else find this? Does anyone know about what they charge?TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Officiant help

• kimberlyjj81kimberlyjj81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Wade at weddingsbywade.com - he's super friendly and laid back.  He's $200, which I found to be right around average/below average for officiants in KC. 
  • edited December 2011
    For how long of a ceremony? Do you get to meet with him before?
  • edited December 2011
    My FI emailed Wade and he never replied!  We are going with JoAnn Moody, she also charges $200 and has lots of different options on her webiste...www.yourkcwedding.com
  • kimberlyjj81kimberlyjj81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony is about a half hour - and sure, we met with him to see if we "clicked," he gave us TONS of helpful handouts/vow wording options/etc. and is also coming out to the rehearsal - all included.  He's always been very prompt getting back to me.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both so much for your info. It has really got me started and I think one of them should prob work out. I have calls into both. Its much appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    I know the officiants at Unity Temple will do nondenominational. I love both Heidi and Duke. I highly recommend! HTH
  • edited December 2011
    yea I usemember of unity, I seem to think we contacted them a while back and they had outrageous pricing.... am I wrong?
  • edited December 2011
    wow sorry... Computer FAIL!I used to be a member*
  • edited December 2011
    I am not sure how their pricing compares for just the officiant - I am using their facilities and I know that it is a LOT less than other similar churches we looked at. I would give them a call to double check (you can do email but they are much faster it seems with the phone). www.unitytemple.com Sorry I don't have exact numbers. HTH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards