Wedding Etiquette Forum

pumpkin

You are so pretty in your new siggy pic.  That is all.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pumpkin

• I agree, but I thought you didn't like pages to people.
  • Thanks! It was taken for our corporate website, and I kinda like it. Even though it was taken the day after we found out about Mark's friend's death and I was hardly wearing any makeup. Made me realize that sometimes less is more.I love your sig pic too. It looks professionally taken. It's great, and I'm jealous of your hot air balloon ride.
  • I don't when it's the only thing on the board, like that one day I brought it up.  But I think they're fine every once in a while. 
  • My husband has mad camera skillz.How is Mark doing with his friend's death?  Did the funeral already happen?  I'm sure it did, I'm remembering your post about the crazy chick that was mad that she couldn't sit with her BF at the funeral...
  • Its fine when Dani does it BGB
  • That's so sad.  I'm glad you were able to be with Mark during that.
  • That was not rediculous pumpykins.  That was fact. 
  • I don't think Dani ever said NOT to page. The one day she complained about it, the board was full of pages! With maybe 1 or 2 posts in between the 80 pages.
  • I don't remember Diggity much, but what I DO remember of her wasn't negative. Unless stuff has happened that I'm not aware of.What I did NOT want to do was bring crap on to Dani.
  • yeah, it sucked...all the guys were very happy to have us there. Of course, they would've made do without. Diggity, seriously, uncalled for. What if I did have a mental illness, like depression or anxiety or something?
  • It's okay BGB, I can take it.  If I jumped on her that particular day when I was annoyed with the pages, so be it.  She remembers it but I don't.
  • If you did have a mental illness I'd be right.
  • Diggity was never my #1 fan. When she returned after a few months hiatus, she was surprised to see that a) I was still here, and b) people didn't hate on me every second post. She probably hasn't gotten passed that yet.
  • OK, I dont' mean to be a douche bag.  I tried to like pumpkin but could not.  I actually just found out i have a bun in the oven so maybe thats making me act crazy.  And spell bad I guess,  I hear you turn stupid when you're knocked up. Sorry Pumpykins.  Lets just agree to not like each other, but i wont comment on your mental status anymore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards