Florida-North Florida

Poll: Bachelorette Party

What did you do or what are you planning on doing? I'm so excited about mine I wish it was February already! We're going on RC and taking a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. My MOH's suggested it but I was hesitant. I figured due to the cost not that many people would be able to make it. Well...they already started planning it and it looks like there will definitely be at least 8 of us. I love my girls. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poll: Bachelorette Party

• edited December 2011
    Mine is Saturday. We're going to Harmonious Monks.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of harmonious monks...but I googled it and that sounds like lots of fun!
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    clseale that sounds so awesome!!!! I'm jealous :)I will be living in Miami in 2 weeks so the girls will probably come stay at my place for the weekend and we'll do the beach, dinner, and going out.
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sikes- I love Harmonious Monks! You'll have a blast.I'm going to Savannah. We're renting a condo (thanks for Clseale's recommendation actually) and doing one night in with a lingerie/secret party, and then a night out in Savannah the second night. Won't be till Feb. though...I can't wait!
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we are going in october, to either vegas or on a cruise. i am not choosing its up to my sister she is planning it all. but i will super excited for either or
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lucky- I forgot that I gave you that rec for Savannah. You'll have so much fun! I love it there.
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I and my two closest friends, who were also BMs, dressed up went out to eat at Maggianos, sat outside and had drinks, then walked up to The Grape and ordered dessert and champagne and told each other the dirtiest secrets we had. Then we went back to my MOH's place and watched Father of The Bride and had a mini lingerie party :)We'd thought about staying the night, but we all wanted to get back to our sweeties and sleep in comfy beds, so we bailed at 1. Low key, but we had fun.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DP: That sounds fabulous! I'm going to plan a night like that just for the hell of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone's sound like so much fun!
    Honeymooning image
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My MOH is planning it and the only thing she has told me so far is the pole dancing class! Oh lord...
  • OSheasOSheas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my MOH has a house in Amelia island, so we will be meeting there and having a low key evening on a friday; spend the following day on the beach, then party it up w/ dinner and drinks in downtown Fernandina... can't wait!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I are actually having our parties together. I'm pretty sure that my MOH (his sister) and his Best Woman (his mom) are going to get a limo and we're inviting all of our friends to come out with us. We'll start at McGuire's Irish Pub for dinner and drinks and then make our way to the beach clubs. It's going to be on November 7, which is also my 25th birthday!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to dinner with close girlfriends and family. Then my sister, aunt and bridesmaid took me to harmonious monks (it was a surprise)! Needless to say, there was some bar dancing and a GREAT TIME!! I hope all of you ladies enjoy your parties!! They sound like so much fun!
  • edited December 2011
    One more month for mine, can't wait! Although, I am not really sure what we are doing.  I heard there were a few options like a spa day or a night out with a limo.  Not sure what the girls decided.  Sikes - thank you so much, I was trying to remember the name of that bar.  I was there a couple of years ago and it was so much fun but I had no idea where it was or what it was called...hmm maybe I had a little too much fun those nights.
  • edited December 2011
    RNsasha-glad to hear you had fun at HM! Hopefully mine will be just as fun!And christa- it can easily happen! haha.
    Honeymooning image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards