Connecticut

Price Chopper/Stop and Shop?

Does anyone have any reviews for Price Chopper or Stop and Shop's flowers?  Maybe even Stew Leonard's?  Thanks!

Re: Price Chopper/Stop and Shop?

• edited December 2011
    Stop and Shop in Litchfield has FABULOUS flowers! I am DIY all my flowers but I am ordering them from there. My grandmother gets arrangements for them every week for her church and she swears by them.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure where you live but I work at the Price Chopper in Putnam, CT and am getting married 8/22. I talked to the floral manager over there, and then another girl that works over there. They were both knowledgable and helped me decide what flowers I should get with my colors and budget. Customers are always saying how the flowers they buy @ our store last so much longer than other places.
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard good things about stop and shop. I used Jane just for you flowers. SHe was AWESOME. And can work with any budget! She has a website just google it HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I think Stews has great flowers, a bit pricey, imo, but I haven't really comparison shopped for them.
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard GREAT things about the Pricechopper in Windsor from a girl I know who is getting hers there...I am seriously considering doing the same as well.
  • Erin&MikeyErin&Mikey member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    glad to hear good reviews about Price Chopper.  The one in Vernon is closest to me, I think I'll check them out.  Thanks for the reviews and suggestions ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about S&S in general for flowers. My sister was married 6 yrs ago (so not sure if the same person would be there now) and she got hers in Manchester. they were beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards