South Carolina-Charleston

We're Married!!!

I'm officially a married woman! Yesterday was hot but perfect! It was the first day in weeks that I've not felt totally stressed out. Although I did have a rush of nerves as we were lining up to start the ceremony and I was trying to hold back tears through the whole thing! Quick vendor reviews:Hair: Tara at Paloosh did an amazing job on both me & my MOH, she's super sweet and does great work. Everyone at Paloosh has been great and went above and beyond and I'd recommend them to anyone.Photographer: Liz Duren is so great to work with, she's so laid back and fun. We can hardly wait to see our pictures, we know they're going to be wonderful.Food:JB's Smokeshack delivered an amazing meal for us. Everyone commented on how good the food was and how they loved it and the fact that we served "real food" instead of the usual boring wedding food. We already loved JB's and would eat there everyweek if we could :)Cupcakes:Village Bakery - the cupcakes were delicious but they didn't package them very well. We picked them up on Friday and had one box that was as deep and wide as our refrigerator and the few that didn't fit in that box were in a seperate box that was big enough for a pretty good size cake. Those in the smaller box rolled all over the place and got pretty banged up, but they were still delicious :) I don't think we had a cupcake left at the end of the night.DJ:Rhett from Jay Maxwell's Music by Request did a great job. He played the things we asked to be played and stuck to our do not play list. He wasn't cheesy at all and was very easy going as we had some changes to the flow of the evening. I highly recommend them.

Re: We're Married!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards