Florida-North Florida

FML

Well..... I don't know what to say. FI just got laid off. I'm so upset right now i can't even fathom on what to do next.

Re: FML

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry!  *E-hug*
  • toblave13toblave13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry. Sending comforting vibes your way.
    imageDaisypath Graduation tickers Anniversary
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :( So sorry
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugghhhhh, it must be the day for that, I had to lay off two people today. I'm really sorry for you and your FI. File unemployment tomorrow so at least you can get some money soon.
  • edited December 2011
    oh no! vibes to you. tell him to get out there soon and start looking. there are jobs out there, they're just harder to find.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That sucks! I'm so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry :(.  I don't know what to say either, but I hope he's able to find another job soon.  I agree with the pp about unemployment.  Make sure he does that ASAP!
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear ***HUGS*** Hopefully, this will be an opportunity for him to find something better.
  • edited December 2011
    Well, Unemployment was the first thing I asked him to do when I got home. Made sure we got that done right away. We started scouring jobsites, want ads, and craigslists. Filled out several apps, and sent several resumes. So fingers crossed.What's funny is FI had a job interview on monday w/ a company he was looking into, so here's hoping they want him and give him a call soon. I have a feeling that this company got wind of the job interview and canned him since he was looking.Thanks for all the hugs and vibes, they are much appreciated and very needed atm. Thanks.
  • AustinzGirlAustinzGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im sorry to hear that dear. :( Dont you DARE push back the wedding again!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards