Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

AW: Pro-Teasers

Hey ladies! We were married on July 18th at Mill City Museum and I just returned to work yesterday after our honeymoon and I haven't had a chance to post yet.Anyway, our photographer posted some teaser pics on his blog that I wanted to AW...I mean, share.www.barclayhorner.blogspot.com
imageimagePierce & Krystle 7.18.09 ~~ Ayla Marie 2.10.11 at 38w5d, 6lb 4oz, 20in Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: AW: Pro-Teasers

• LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the teasers!  You looked absolutely stunning.  Congrats!! PS - How hard was it to come back to work?!  It was pretty tough for me :)
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    AAAHHHH!!! LOVE! You two looked fantastic, cute puppy pic! MCM is so amazing. This totally gave me butterflies. OMG, I am so excited now, it sort of struck me, and now I seriously am super excited for my wedding there!Krystle it looked so great, congrats!!!

Zuma Zoom
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!  MCM is such a cool backdrop.
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You looked beautiful! Isn't Barclay great? I can't wait to work with him for my wedding in 11 days.  :)
  • Kambria11Kambria11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! The teasers turned out awesome.
  • supersalwasupersalwa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations! I love the last photo of you two, it looks so serene.
  • megsticks31megsticks31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE!!!  You looked amazing!!!  I agree with PP, MCM is such a cool venue and makes for amazing photos!  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    It looks amazing!! Hope you stayed warm that day- you don’t look cold in the pictures! Love the puggle- we have a 3 year old fawn pug.
    imageimage
  • Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great teasers pk!!! You looked awesome...loved the table runners ;).
  • edited December 2011
    You look fantastic. I might have to steal your picture of your hair. That is what I have been looking for! You were beautiful! Did you use a comb to hold the hair? I mean, did you use like a designed one not jut regular ones?
  • AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them all!  You were a beautiful bride!!!   I love Barclay and can't wait for him to shoot our wedding as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards