Texas-Houston

Central gtg

I need a drink, who's with me?Thursday, July 30th7:00pm Cyclone Anaya's on Shepherd

Re: Central gtg

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm there! =) I need a big drink too
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to make it...if we could do it a bit earlier...i have to be on my side of town at about 7:30
  • edited December 2011
    nevermind...i have an ice cream date with some friends who are moving back to Cali....Sorry...i'm down for a drink thur/friday..or next week
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about going to the nestie gtg thursday but it's far and i love Cyclones. So I'll go!(JMO I told you it was sooo good)
  • edited December 2011
    LOL...so i just re-read it...I can so do Thurs.  I'll be there...Janie-dont forget to bring the brooch please!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem Sava I'll take it for you! ;-)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    boo... so SOMEONE just informed me of prior plans... :-\ I might not be able to go afterall. boo. I've missed the last 3 or 4 g2gs.
  • edited December 2011
    zurita....I think you should still go...if they had to remind you, then it wasnt that important to begin with!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. true. I'll see how I can get out of it
  • jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zurita, I'm with Sava. Come have a drink or more...lolJanie--- it IS sooo good.
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i just knew i'd never get to meet janie ;)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Annie come to this gtg! Then we will go to the Nest gtg when it's central =-)
  • allinannieallinannie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i already rsvp'ed and i want to see pink ! also, i dont really care for CA i think it's overpriced ? have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    So I think you ladies purposely figure out my schedule and make the G2Gs when I work late. :( You girls are too good. hahaha
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there!  :)BTW, are FIs/DHs invited?  Just asking b/c apparently some knotties brought them, so just wondering.  :)
  • Jo VicknairJo Vicknair member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sweet_pea: stfu f*u you were not complaining when my DH was buying everyone shots, figuring out the bill, and also covering the remainder of the bill when people did not foot enough for their tab. Don't worry me or my husband will not be there, I can probably vouch for E as well = )
  • sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Jo!  Chillax!  LOL
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't be an insulting hag and then I'll "chillax"
  • edited December 2011
    are you guys legitly mad or is this an inside joke?
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • edited December 2011
    I would be super pissed if i had to foot the bill for someone else's drinks/meal too.  I don't usually drink when I go out, and I hate splitting bills where my meal was 15$ plus tip, and someone had 4 drinks and a 30$ meal. Just no.The fact that this could happen at a GTG sucks...pay for what you order!!!
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    and don't have the first comment you say when you meet someone "oh I didn't know that husbands were invited" Hello nice to meet you would have been better
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE how you're acting like we don't see you reading this.
  • edited December 2011
    this thread brings the LOLs
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working late!!! agghh! Being so close to the wedding is making me MIA, a lot. boo. I miss you---jo, jane, and jessica! My J girls!!! I'll be back soon though!  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards