Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Ceremony Programs

Hello ladies, I am stressing out over here on trying to prepare a program.  Please let me know how you created your programs, instructions, websites any suggestions are welcomed, thanks.

Re: Ceremony Programs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am very excited about my DIY programs!!! :) I bought cardstock, ribon that matches our colors , black golf pencils, and a printer!Each program consits of two pieces of cardstock, both folded in half to make a card. I punched holes at the bend and tied thick ribon into a super cute bow creating a booklet. The front cover has our R initial, names, date, and location. the first page of the booklet is a ceremony guide that explains the order of everything. The second page explains a part in our ceremony called the ceremony of cord of three strands. Basically this page explains the sifnificance and what it means to us. The third page is a list of family and attendants, as well as a memorial poem for my FI's grandparents. The fourth page contains our thank you's and a prayer we wrote together for our friends and family. The fifth page is an OUR StorY page. Due to the confusing and interesting way FI and i met, we wrote a his and hers view of our relationship up until engagement. the sixth and seventh pages are my favorite!!! They are interactive pages! The sixth page is a fill in the blank based on the clues, then unscramble the circled word. (we're calling it "figure it out:wedding style") The clues are interesting facts about my FI and I! The unscrambled word spells THANK YOU and then right below it i typed "for sharing our special day with us". The seventh page is a wedding word search. The words to find our related to our wedding specifically (state, location, our names, etc.)We will have a table set up with the programs and golf pencils and a sign to explain the interactive program! :)i'm so excited because i know that waiting on things to start or sitting around can get boring! Plus word searches are something that FI and i do together ALL the time!All in all this project cost me $45.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine through vistaprint--they are very similar to the menus in my bio also from vistaprint (since it's filled with names I haven't posted a pic)--I used their "rack cards" and made a double sided program--with a coupon from retailmenot.com I got 100 of them for $16.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    not doing programs myself..... Microsoft Publisher might be a help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards