Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Videographer

Can anyone recomend a videographer that is reasonable priced? TIA!

Re: Videographer

• Options
    KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we worked with Virtuoso and loved them from the first moment we met. i feel like they are reasonably priced for the work they do and everything that we got in our package. i know their prices went up since we booked but i would highly recommend
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rkroerrkroer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience with the vendor we chose outside of a few emails and the contract set-up, but that was a breeze and they seem really nice (plus I've heard good things abt them on the boards) --- but we went with True 2 Life Videography.....great prices and it's just what we're looking for!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Highlights Videography.  He's very new to the wedding scene so his prices are quite a bit lower.   http://www.highlightsvideography.com/
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LMK613LMK613 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    we also just booked with Highlights....jnickers98 - you'll have to let me know how working with him is!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    definitely.  I'm a little nervous without having a review to go off of, but I think the risk will be worth it. 
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LMK613LMK613 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    i agree completely! and i wasn't willing to pay much more than what we are paying for this one....I just want some sort of documentation of the ceremony & reception....and who knows, maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised??
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yellowtree Events and Videography!  They are a younger husband and wife team who have an amazing ability to capture the moments of the day.  They are inobtrustive, attentive to your needs/wants, and best of all-affordable.  http://yellowtreevideo.com
  • Options
    megsticks31megsticks31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also used True 2 Life Videography and Michelle has been amazing.  I call her the Videography Ninja as I didn't even notice her at the wedding. She has also been great at communicating over email.  I should have my video tomorrow so I'll have a full review in my bio soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard great things about both True 2 Life Videography and Yellow tree Video. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using YellowTree, but according to their website (I just noticed this last night) they are not taking anymore wedding clients.  :(
  • Options
    mrs.katematchmrs.katematch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As mentioned before, Highlights Videography -- you CAN'T beat the price!!!My good friend is going to be the first wedding client with HV in a few weeks, and I'm going to be with her the whole day, so I'll come back with a review for all of you :-)So far, she has nothing but THE BEST to say about Brady and his professionalism, communication, and talents. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards