Illinois-Chicago

Rehearsal Dinner in Schaumburg

Any recommendations? Maggianos is too expensive :( Looking to pay less than $30 a person. $20-25 a person would be perfect.Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Schaumburg

• duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Lou's for about $20 a person.  My only complaint was that the space they have for groups doesn't really seat 40 comfortably, I would've been happier with a larger space for our 38-person group.
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the area too and I searched and searched....I was able to get a pizza/pasta/salad package with beer and wine at Ginos for under your range.....the food ranges from 9.99 - 15.99 and then you can add the booze on for 6.99 to 8.99 in additonAlso another good place I found was Boston Blackies on Algonquin and Pompei was semi affordable as well....
  • edited December 2011
    Same as PP's I'd add Moretti's too...but they can only hold 35 comfortably. I love Boston Blackies food...very good! I had a very hard time finding places that are reasonably priced that fit up to 45 people. We ended up going with El Sombrero in Mt. Prospect. We're paying 12.95 for a full buffet! I'm beyond excited!!
    imageimage
  • adobratzadobratz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to two rehearsals in Schaumburg.  Bahama Breeze and Jersey's Pizza.  I thought both were very nice and I am pretty sure they fell in your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards