Connecticut

Helping bride find a good hair salon around Westport

Hi ladies, I am doing my MOH duties and helping the bride find a good hair salon for the bridal party and herself around westport area.  I am from boston, so I dont know where to start...any help?TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Helping bride find a good hair salon around Westport

• edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of Adam Broderick in Ridgefield. Even when I lived in Westport, I would truck over to Ridgefield ;)
  • dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY check out Dana Bartone. She is out of Cheshire, but travels to the bride/wedding party. Naomi Martinez and Beauty Entourage are also highly recommended and do the same travel.
  • Kathy 9/18/09Kathy 9/18/09 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Peter Coppola salon in Westport is great.   I would also highly recommend Hair by Stratos (hairbystratos dot com) .  He is from Westchester County but will travel to you.  He is outstanding.
  • banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although not in Westport, I really liked the service I recieved at Jo Davi in Trumbull.   They're located very close to Sacred Heart University.
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mickey from Scissors Sharp in Norwalk!!! 203-857-4072 HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    DEF check out Dana Bartone SHe did my hair and girls and she travels. She is awesome!   HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David Mac and Moda Cappelli in Fairfield are both good, too.
  • JJ***JJ*** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Dana Bartone and co.   She travels to you.  I went for the trial and it came out great.  She also has prices a little lower than some of the others that provide this service
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards