Texas-San Antonio
Options

Bridal Portraits?

Happy Wednesday morning ladies! Ugh...wish it were Friday! I set up my bridal portraits for mid October!! BUT once again, my photographer is from Austin so he doesn't have much local experience with these. Where did you take your pictures? Where there any fees involved with using the location? I'd like to take mine outside if possible but indoor suggestions would be helpful too in case it rains or something (it would be my luck that it would actually start raining then).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Portraits?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I took my bridals at the Dunvegan-try (DunveganKeep.com). Look at the bridals they have on their website. If your photographer is from Austin, he should know where it's at (take I-35 to Slaughter Rd). The pictures are amazing and they will look like no other when you get them. The fee is $125.If you don't like that place, try Landa Park in New Braunfels. We took our engagement pics there and we didn't pay a fee but the pictures came out beautiful. There is a lake, a small stream and a really pretty background-oh and a bridge that looks really cool and old fashioned.Hope this helps!!Allison
  • Options
    paith041paith041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine in Boerne around the city and at the Ye Kendall Inn. The inn wasn't charging when I did mine, but I think someone recently said there is a small feel. Not really sure. We just did them around the grounds and some at the gazebo across the street.
    | My Blog l image
  • Options
    paith041paith041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oops that's fee not feel up there!
    | My Blog l image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine at The Koehler House.  There's a $100 fee but the place is gorgeous!  I also looked at the following places:  The McNay ($20 fee for the grounds), Landa Library, and the Botanical Gardens (no fee, just admission).Hope this helps!  Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since I have two different looks I'm doing for Bridals I'm going to be using the Tea Gardens most likely. It's a popular spot but I don't mind it. I saw a bride getting her pictures taken there and the people around were very respectful to her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at the San Antonio botanical gardens, and they came out wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards