Connecticut

*Lurkers/Engaged/Married - FUN FOR ALL*

• If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?• What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend?•What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?•You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?•If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be?•What CD is in your CD player right now?

Re: *Lurkers/Engaged/Married - FUN FOR ALL*

• edited December 2011
    1. The lucky charms guy ... cause he has magic :) 2. I got my b-pics done && celebrated my bff's birthday &7 had a blast. 3. Reading -- currently on Dead to the World ( the "Trueblood" series ) 4. hmmm.... "La Vita Bella" 5. I have no talent, so if I HAD to maybe a monologe or something. 6. :) The Twilight Soundtrack  
  • edited December 2011
    Oooo! I'm almost done with season 1 of True blood, I LOVE it! How are the books? maybe I'll read them after I'm done with the twilight series.• Sonny the Cocoa puffs guy - why? because he's a little crazy and that could definitely be fun• My engagement party• Playing Farmtowns on Facebook• no idea, but something astronomical, maybe? like about stars and such• Karaoke!• They're all burned CDs, lots of modern rock (breaking benjamin, Cold, Seether, etc)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! 172 invitedimage 149 accepted!image 23 can't make itimage
  • edited December 2011
    • The Leprechan from Lucky Charms - I want access to that pot of gold! • Finding out my MOH is pregnant (well it happened Monday, but it trumps everything that happened on the weekend) • When I'm on the ground either Twitter or TK when I'm up in the air crossword puzzles or reading. • Ariel • Is sarcasm a talent?! Probably dance, even though it's been too long • Dave Matthews Live from Las Vegs Disc 2
    Pregnancy Ticker Photobucket
  • Brittany0880Brittany0880 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The frog on Honey Smacks, cause I dig'emMy mom and dad flew in for the weekend :)FARMTOWN and FARMVILLE...im a nerd too!!Captain Montery Jack My talent is knitting, but im not sure how that would all work out.She&Him
  • edited December 2011
    I would have to go with Count Chocula.... just cause his name is super cool he gets to eat Chocolate cereal AND I could do that fun Dracula laugh ooooohahahooohahhaha I was baptizedI love planning my wedding :) searching the knot and sometimes Facebook. Cape Lee, because my favorite place is cape cod and I have an obsession of putting Lee (my middle name) after everything. Talent.....hmm My count chocula impression lol does that count? Ya I'm not sure I have a talent worthy of miss america. The CDs our DJ gave us with all the 30 second clips of suggested songs lol. 
  • edited December 2011
    * I have no idea! * My parents gave us a generous check towards our wedding / new house expenses!* Surfing the Knot!* The Office* Dancing :-)* 10 Songs Every Belly Dancer Must Know
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • edited December 2011
    The Trix Rabbit... even though he never gets the Trixhmmm nothing too eventful...played with my FMIL's new dog? hahafacebook and theknot of courseNO clue Sing of course Chelsea Handler book on tape "are you there vokda, it's me chelsea" it is GREAT
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    • If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? Tony the Tiger. Because he's GRRRRREEEEAAAAATTT!!!• What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend? DH played hooky from work on Sunday and we had a fun day together.•What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught? Knitting•You were just given a yacht. What would you name it?  The Black Purl.•If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be? Tap Dancing.•What CD is in your CD player right now? Katy Perry.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    • If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? Toucan Sam from Fruit Loops... I'd love to be able to fly. • What was the best thing that happened to you this weekend? Nickelback Concert with FI•What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught? Knotting, searching for wedding DIY ideas.. I wish I could farmtown here!! It's blocked! I always have to wait til I get home and then FI hates how long I'm on there wasting time.. haha.•You were just given a yacht. What would you name it? Frog Princess (FI's nickname for me is Froggy)•If you were in the "Miss America" talent competition, what would your talent be? Ha.. oh dear.. maybe some of my old gymnastics or dance school moves. •What CD is in your CD player right now? Evanescence is in my car.. but I steal FI's car a lot.. in there I have the Maroon 5 Call and Response (remix album) currently playing.
  • edited December 2011
    I would be the frosted mini wheat guys there cute. Nothing but hanging out with friends NEXT weekend though will be awesome as I am going to see Tool ( my fav band) Facebookin it ;) S.S Peterson...my names sloan so i always get "sloan peterson like ferris buelers day off" so its a sentimental name i guess ha maybe cheerleading lol thats all i did and ballet/tap right now i have 10 years in my cd player
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    • Count Chocula, definitely. Also, why doesn't Stop & Shop carry that cereal anymore??• FI and I finally finished painting our new apartment, and it looks great!•Definitely browsing for wedding inspiration.•It's FI who wants a boat, so I'd have to let him name it. •Random trivial knowledge•Listening to a lot of Queen lately.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards