New Hampshire

New here... just saying hi!

Hello everyone... I am new to this message board stuff - I really have no idea what I am doing LOL, but I figured I'd give it a try :)I am getting married in 40 days!Things are starting to get busy... it's been a waiting game (I was pretty much all planned; wedding dress, tuxes, venue, JP, DJ and photographer within 2 weeks of being engaged!) so now all the craziness is going to start! Any other September brides out there?Or any one been married / getting married at the Granite Rose?Hope everyone has a great day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New here... just saying hi!

• edited December 2011
    Welcome!! Congrats on your engagement!!  I'm sure someone will post with a link to the NH Knotties page - you'll be able to see all the brides at Granite Rose.
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations! There is a link to the NH Knotties page in my siggy. click on it and then click on 2009 Brides. In there will be a list of all of our September brides. I can't recall a recent bride who has gotten married at the Granite Rose but I am sure someone is out there. :)
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a sept bride but I'm getting married at Brookstone. Welcome to the board!
  • edited December 2011
    Danto... Love your table numbers! I'd love to do something like that... but FI and I have a pretty big age difference - it would prob look pretty funny when the pics from me in 1st grade are next to him college LOL!!!Gabs... what is a siggy? And Happy late bday - I am a July baby too. Great month :)Mrs.Babs... Getting hitched a week after me! There couldn't possibly be any rain left up in that sky for September right??
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh I hope not!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congratulations on your engagement!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Anise, I am actually using Grace for our limos, I spoke with you before... we are getting married on the same day :)How is everything going with you?~ Kelly
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I'm a September bride as well :)
  • edited December 2011
    Alisha... OMG I am Soooo sorry! I just reported your post... I meant to click on the reply button!!Ahh I dont know what that means - but I hope it doesnt mess you up!!!I was going to ask how I can join your September thingy... I dont know how to 'page' someone :(
  • edited December 2011
    no worries, I don't think anything happens unless it's reported a bunch of times :)I can add you to the September bio, I just need a couple of thingsYour real name (just first name):The city & town your from (you can just include state if you would like):The city & town your getting married:Birthday (just day & month):Bio Link (if you have one):and to page someone, it's just creating a new post with the subject :::the knottie name:::  That way they know to look in there.
  • edited December 2011
    Heres my info: Your real name (just first name): KellyThe city & town your from (you can just include state if you would like): Hudson, NHThe city & town your getting married: Hampstead, NHBirthday (just day & month): July 22ndBio Link (if you have one): nothing yet, maybe in the future
  • edited December 2011
    Awe. Thanks for the compliment on the table numbers!  They were a hit.You could always do 'ages' instead of 'years'  (ie table 3 has a picture of you each at age three).
  • matchbox920matchbox920 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards! You're going to love it here!Congratulations on being thisclose to your wedding!!!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome to the board!  You're day is getting close, you must be so excited!  I'm not getting married at the Granite Rose, but I looked there and I've had swim banquets there.  I know it's not the same as a wedding, but they always did a nice job!
  • edited December 2011
    Kelstar- you should be added to the 09*09 bio now :)
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats!  I hope it is smooth sailing for you in the next 40 days :)
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards