Connecticut
Options

Helping bride find a good hair salon around Westport

Hi ladies, I am doing my MOH duties and helping the bride find a good hair salon for the bridal party and herself around westport area.  I am from boston, so I dont know where to start...any help?TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Helping bride find a good hair salon around Westport

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of Adam Broderick in Ridgefield. Even when I lived in Westport, I would truck over to Ridgefield ;)
  • Options
    dpantaleonidpantaleoni member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DEFINITELY check out Dana Bartone. She is out of Cheshire, but travels to the bride/wedding party. Naomi Martinez and Beauty Entourage are also highly recommended and do the same travel.
  • Options
    Kathy 9/18/09Kathy 9/18/09 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Peter Coppola salon in Westport is great.   I would also highly recommend Hair by Stratos (hairbystratos dot com) .  He is from Westchester County but will travel to you.  He is outstanding.
  • Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Although not in Westport, I really liked the service I recieved at Jo Davi in Trumbull.   They're located very close to Sacred Heart University.
  • Options
    kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mickey from Scissors Sharp in Norwalk!!! 203-857-4072 HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DEF check out Dana Bartone SHe did my hair and girls and she travels. She is awesome!   HTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    David Mac and Moda Cappelli in Fairfield are both good, too.
  • Options
    JJ***JJ*** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be using Dana Bartone and co.   She travels to you.  I went for the trial and it came out great.  She also has prices a little lower than some of the others that provide this service
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards