Wedding Party

Bachelor party in MIAMI

Why is my fiancé having his 4 night bachelor party in MIAMI!!!!  Ok I know I should have put my foot down but I an trying to be nice, but I feel he just took advantage of my niceness.

Re: Bachelor party in MIAMI

• Umm, what is the issue with him having his bachelor party in Miami?
  • because he can?my fiance is having his bachelor party in New Orleans and I couldn't care less - get over it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • if u think thats bad my fiance is going to VEGAS but i went to miami!!!! like they said you trust him or you dont ! good luck
  • So what?
  • uhm because his friends were generous and offered him a 4 day party in miami!!Whats wrong with it it sounds like a blast. What nice pals your fi has to genrously spend this kind of huge cash on him.
  • This is a problem...why?<hears OP crack whip in background>
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • In your previous posts it sounds like when the best man asked you for suggestions you said you did not care what they did. What changed?  
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Wow that sounds fun! What's the problem here?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Sounds like someone is jealous that her FI is going out to party and she has to stay home. Or, she doesn't trust him to be left with a bunch of guys unsupervised for 4 days.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • What is the issue with the bachelor party in Miami?  Is it cost, how far away he'll be or an issue with 'what' can happen?
  • I think the two of you should talk:[url]http://talk.theknot.com/boards/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=61573143[/url] 
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • why do you need to put your foot down on this? Am I missing something?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • As long as it isn't the 4 nights immediately before the wedding and as long as I was sure that "The Hangover" (the movie) won't be happening then I wouldn't care  ... well maybe a little jealous :)
  • I think you are just jealous that you aren't going on a awesome 4 day bender for your bach party. Sounds like a great time to me!
  • The anger in this post confuses me....what's the problem??? FI is going to CA for 4 days and I am taking a 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. No feet will be put down in our house. I don't get this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah I don't get it either. Friends of ours got married a few months ago and she forbid him to have strippers- what is the big deal? If you don't trust your fiance then you should question why you're getting married in the first place. Worrying about it just shows that you're insecure in the relationship.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • oh, you poor thing!They're probably all going to South Beach to watch the hotties strut their stuff in Brazillian thong bathing suits, those sluts!He will never be the same when he returns, trust me.hth
  • tbh33tbh33 member
    First Comment
    The only way I would see this as being a problem is that the FI doesn't have the money to be spending in Miami.  However, the groom's part is usually taken care of by his friends, so I don't see how money could really be a problem.  But since it's 4 days, maybe the groom is treating it more like a vacation, and he's paying his own part.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards