Georgia-Atlanta

**smynings_bride**

Just curious if you guys ever go Varner's in Smyrna to watch the Eagles games? Or how about Rocky Mountain Pizza near GT? My husband is a huge Eagles fan, and those are both "Eagle's" bars. Maybe we have crossed paths? Most of the time, we end up at Rocky Mountain Pizza just because he knows more people that go there. Or do you avoid all things Eagles since you are a Giants fan? *grin*
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **smynings_bride**

• edited December 2011
    lol--we don't go to Eagles bars since I'm a Giants fan--if we go anywhere it's usually Pads, which was FI's home away from home before we met and we still frequent there at some point most weekends. We'll be there Friday night to see Brian Wiltsey. We've been to Varners a few times but never for a game.
  • JulesDianeJulesDiane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pads? I have only ever been to Varners for an Eagles game. I guess if go any bar like area in Smyrna, it ends up being McCrays.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, Pads is Padriacs on the corner of Paces Ferry and Cumberland behind Rite Aid. FI is friends with the owners so it's our old standby place to go and we try to go when either Brian Wiltsey or the Commitaphobics are playing. I love the food at McCrays!
  • JulesDianeJulesDiane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm.. I know I have seen it, but I have never been before. We will definitely have to check it out sometime!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards