Nevada-Las Vegas

Apple/Lime Green Sash

Dear ladiesDo any of you know where I could order a apple/lime green sash online?One of our colors is apple/lime green and we have found a nice black dress for our MOH and now we need to find a nice sash in that particular color to tie around the waist. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Re: Apple/Lime Green Sash

• edited December 2011
    if all you need is a sash.. can u go to a fabric store, match the color and then have a seamstress make one? other than that i dont know.. but that would be my suggestion if you cant.. GL
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest the same! Check out fabric shops and either make one yourself (should be pretty simple) or get your seamstress to do it for you. I'm sure it would work out much cheaper than buying a readymade sash too
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find the fabric you need at a store, or if you don't have time to do that, I know David's Bridal carries sashes in all sorts of colors.  I've bought two for use in different weddings.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check ebay too...sashes are always on sale there. trash to treasure board always has a lot of apple items. just go to the view another board or to the "special boards" category.
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, thanks a lot ladies! I'll have a look. ;O)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards